Thread: game crashes on completing first mission

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private
    thing is the game isn't graphically intensive i play wow & swtor at max setting all the time & they do push my GC (swtor does) i don't under stand y this would cause a problem
    2nd point i've been able to complete the game but i had to delete a IE 8/9 update from windows updater it didn't completely fix it i also dropped the graphic settings by half the game still crashed every now & then but it was workable i had to skip some of the cinematic as well that might help but that's the best i found please fix

Quote Originally Posted by gazhan View Post
    thing is the game isn't graphically intensive i play wow & swtor at max setting all the time & they do push my GC (swtor does) i don't under stand y this would cause a problem
    2nd point i've been able to complete the game but i had to delete a IE 8/9 update from windows updater it didn't completely fix it i also dropped the graphic settings by half the game still crashed every now & then but it was workable i had to skip some of the cinematic as well that might help but that's the best i found please fix

Contact support@d-dub.com and attach to the email a console log that was created a time when you were playing the game and it crashed?

Same here I already posted a Thread I didn't see this one. Seems lots of players have this problem. As soon as I enter Chapter 1 I get;

"Torque memory error- error alocating memory - shuting down"

Don't understand why this should be a problem game is running smoothly on 1gb graphic card 4gb ram and x86 windows 7.
    How can I post a logfile ?

Thank you
    deno47

Edit: Setting texture to low seems to fix the problem but is it really necessary ? I think my PC should run texture high smoothly.
    Last edited by danok007; 01-12-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Having similar problem game shuting down Torque memory error- error alocating memory - shuting down"

by bonetown works just fin