@kobalyengartorum

Yeah, I think we share similar thoughts on a "hub" type of mechanic. Like, for example, the Space Marines (they are probably called something else though) execute their missions from their ship and if you can play as the Orcs their "hub" would be a village or some sort of town.

I was also thinking that like the Fantasy Room from BoneTown, the "hub" would be constantly upgraded with rewards from completing missions. A "trophy" room, holding cells where you can revisist your "conquests", etc. This method would make it feel a little bit more dynamic rather than a separate portion of the game that you have to load up separately from your main playthrough in order to access.

And speaking of the Fantasy Room from BoneTown, I would like to add another inquiry to my original post/question and ask if there will be any hints if BoneCraft will have any secrets (collectibles, areas, etc.)? Maybe even a check for BoneTown saved games which could unlock extra bonuses if the player collected all the collectibles in BoneTown? I don't want to be outright spoiled by any secrets BoneCraft may or may not have (that's the point of secrets, haha), but maybe a teaser?

@SpockRocket

I know where you're coming from in regards to combat in BoneTown. To be honest, I found myself just spamming the lightning attack over and over again towards the end to handle the huge grouping of mobs (basically, for the 1-2 stun it provided to allow for a slight retreat or a free melee whack).

But as you mentioned, it looks like they've taken some steps in order to rectify that a bit by allowing the gamer to adjust difficulty and make use of some ranged attacks. I'd just like to see more of this in detail and I hoping D-Dub can share some light on this when they can (again, I'm not expecting some quick reply for they are probably following a release plan and this is holiday season).