Thread: game crashes on completing first mission

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Without choosing to continue the flame war, I will say that I've come up with the exact same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards21 View Post
    Without choosing to continue the flame war, I will say that I've come up with the exact same problem.
    Your not fueling the flame war. You have a legit problem like alot of people that purchased this game and your just posting it. I work with a software company and if we had as many issues as this game does we would not continue selling, as they are, and said product would not be released till all the problems resolved. But I work for a large multi million dollar company and they want to keep making multi millions. I am not ranting or making youtube videos about this game and its issues and or passing threats to D-Dub so your are not fueling anything. I am much to laid back. I have though sold my copy of this game and that person knows it may or may not work. I couldn't take more then 5 bucks for it, I wouldn't feel right charging more for such a bad piece of software. I enjoyed Bonetown but D-Dub really dropped the ball on this one. The admins are in other threads replying but not this thread. Guess they want to stay away from the mobs with pitchforks...lol All I can say is they lost me as a customer. Bonetown had me impressed but a game with this many bugs should have never been released. The only thing I know this game did do well is stop me from being a future customer.

I hope they resolve the problem for those of you that keep checking for patches. This reminds me of a game called Star Trek Starfleed Command III as I was in that mess as well. It would not play on about 80% of the systems and it took them over a year to patch. The company was Taldren and you can guess what happened to that company......