Thread: Bonecraft: Whos getting boned here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I liked the game. It's a decent shooter with mechanics that work well most of the time.

Plenty of good ideas. Plenty of brilliant spoofs, especially with the voices. Fine job on those guys.

Bit on the shorter side, and some of the combat could be a little frustrating. Getting almost whacked by elves so much just before you clear the pre-castle areas was quite the challenge. The game engine got a little overwhelmed at times in the final battles of the dick monsters. Guess you couldn't control the game engine as deep as you needed to prevent that from happening. It didn't hurt the game so much for me though.

Perhaps your next game could have some drug-super powers that let you do more crazy stuff in the world, letting you create more interesting puzzles and challenges.

Just Cause 2 had this wonderful hook shot mechanic, that just turns you in to a spiderman super agent. If you could get fluidity like that going, with some good moves, puzzles and fighting challenges.... that would be really hard to pull off. :\ And expensive I guess.

Or give the character more places to find. You're got hills, valleys and castles now. Time for some moving stuff too. Elevators, jump pads, helicopters, cars.... yeah. Expensive to do. Saints Row with actual sex as a mechanic, reward and abilities. That would be something. Just a dream I guess.
    Last edited by FunFellow; 01-30-2012 at 03:28 PM.