Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crashes

"Heey, How you doing Crash"

I have been trying to complete the 4th level for sometime now (the village where you have to pillage and plunder) and it crashes no matter what I do. I am running windows 7 (64), 4 gigs of ram, pretty decent graphic card, Bonecraft 1.0.2, and everything at the lowest detail out put possible. I had some issues going through the other levels but I eventually made it through. All of the crashes have the same message: "error allocating memory. shut down". Some of the crashes may have been due to adjustments that I made but while on level 4 it just seems as though there's too much going on and the game crashes. From reading other post I learned that I'm one of the few experiencing this. I recently pre-ordered BC so my BC beta came 1.0.2 intact and it explains that its up to date if I try to update it with the patch. Is there something I can do to fix this or do I have to just wait until the 12th for the whole game? thanks, hope you can assist.
    ANAL, BITCHES....

I can get rid of crashes by setting the texture detail to "low." Most of the time the Fantasy can be played in texture detail "high" as long as you don't enter the real game. Sometimes I can play high textures in NON-fullscreen mode at a lower resolution than my monitor. good luck.

Torque memory error
    Events leading up to it
    1. start game, and load save file
    2. start chapter 3 quest, the one right after you gain all the triangle pieces
    3. get to round 3
    4.game freezes
    5.error messaging stating the follwoing allocation of memory or torque memory error
    6.game shut down

Computer specs.
    processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz
    Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
    Operating system: Windows vista 32bit home premium edition
    Graphics card: Radeon hd series 6750
    Attached Files Attached Files

AAARRRGGHHH! Keep crashing at the end of mis 7!
    I finish the lvl but never see the cutscene. Then it saves & I move on.

Win.7 32-bit
    Athlon 7450 Dual-Core
    3 GB
    Nvidia 9200

Alot of times where I crash when I go back & try again
    I get past the spot & it doesn't happen again.Weird!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-07-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Torque memory error
    Events leading up to it
    3. get to round 3
    4.game freezes
    5.error messaging stating the follwoing allocation of memory or torque memory error
    6.game shut down

Computer specs.
    Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB

Have you tried turning your Texture Detail to Low? This might help with the crash you are having.

Quote Originally Posted by noodle12 View Post
    I have been trying to complete the 4th level for sometime now (the village where you have to pillage and plunder) and it crashes no matter what I do. I am running windows 7 (64), 4 gigs of ram, pretty decent graphic card, Bonecraft 1.0.2, and everything at the lowest detail out put possible. I had some issues going through the other levels but I eventually made it through. All of the crashes have the same message: "error allocating memory. shut down". Some of the crashes may have been due to adjustments that I made but while on level 4 it just seems as though there's too much going on and the game crashes. From reading other post I learned that I'm one of the few experiencing this. I recently pre-ordered BC so my BC beta came 1.0.2 intact and it explains that its up to date if I try to update it with the patch. Is there something I can do to fix this or do I have to just wait until the 12th for the whole game? thanks, hope you can assist.
    Can you post a console log file from a time this happened? This might help us see what is going on.

I have that's the problem i have all my settings on low i even turned off lighting and i still get the crash about 15 minutes into the game

Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    Have you tried turning your Texture Detail to Low? This might help with the crash you are having.
    Yes I Have I tried everything I could before Posting up here on the forum, repairing installation to giving it high priority , to lowest setting possible and I only play it when nothing else is running on my pc, so when im playing it it the only program running
    p.s I even made sure all my drivers are updated. i know my processor can handle it cause it the same type of processor needed to run bonetown and i played bonetown with out it crashing once.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Torque memory error
    Events leading up to it
    3. get to round 3
    4.game freezes
    6.game shut down

Computer specs.
    Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
    Our comps are pretty similar. I upgraded to 4 gigs of ram, and I can only play that level on the lowest of low settings. Otherwise it crashes. When it doesn't crash it's jittery and sloggish.

Games been running very well, I'm running on full settings sound and graphics excellent.

However I got to the end and credits then you end up in brothel and I got to the fourth booth and all I got was a black screen but I could hear them all carrying on in the background and when i punch I could here that too but with black screen.
    When i try to exit using windows key the game minimises but the mouse pointer it not controllable its stuck in the top left hand screen even when I try to minimise game using Ctrl/alt/delete it will not let me use the mouse pointer to select the game in task manager but using tab to select it and the continuously hitting enter or delete the game closes.
    I will try the game again it may be just a glitch on my system as game ran OK all way through as far as I'm concerned.

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit
    Nvidia gforce gtx 295
    Creative SB Audigy 2
    Motherboard Gigabyte EX58-UD5
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 cpu 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs) ~2.8GHz
    24GB RAM
    DirectX 11
    UAC off
    Just ESET SS running no windows apps
    console-20120107-194052.log