Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crashes

Crashes

Please post any crashes you experience with as much detail as posible under this thread.

The major things to note about the crash are:
    -What you were doing in the minutes leading up to when things went wrong
    -If you got an error message (and please tell us exactly what it said)
    -What software and hardware you are using (computer specs)
    -Console log files: Every time you play the game a unique console file is created with the date and time you stated the game in the BoneCraft folder of your Application Data folder. If you could attach to your forum post (instruction on attaching to posst below) the console file that coincides with the time the game had its issue, that would help.
    Last edited by D-Dub; 12-26-2011 at 05:20 PM.

Private
    I got very annoying crashes which are like after every mission. BoneCraft just crashes and Windows says it doesn't work any more. Sometimes I'm lucky and my progress is saved before the crash but often enough that wasn't the fact. After some crashes It tells me that something with the memory doesn't work. I just played it to make a screenshot of the error message, but now it just crashes without it. I will post a screenshot as soon as i get it again.

I can't upload the LogFile because it is 73Kb big but only 19 are allowed -.-

I will look into the upload size because most console files are going to be larger than 17Kb.

How much memory do you have on your computer?

Private
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2,67 GHz
    Win7 32Bit
    4GB DDR2 Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 8800GT

Private
    Finally it's up!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Possible once-only crash during Mission 5: Who's the Boss

Steps before crash occured:

1. Loaded savegame and from the mission console, switched to Mission 5: Who's the Boss.
    2. Selected "Normal" difficulty, went to the squad load-out screen (didn't change anything), and then started the mission.
    3. Played and completed stages 1 and 2 to reach stage 3.
    4. During stage 3, completed the first objective to kill 15 orcs which initiated the fight with the Warboss.
    5. Beat up on the Warboss until he was around 10-14% health.
    6. Interacted with one of the three orc girls which run about when the Warboss comes down to fight and began a sex scene.
    7. Continued the sex scene with the orc girl while the remaining Space Wranglers killed the Warboss.
    8. Screen faded to black while still in the sex scene with the orc girl, began to load the next cut-scene (when the Warboss challenges Fort one-on-one), but neither character appeared onscreen (just the area/background scene loaded).
    9. Game crashed to desktop.

Attached is the console log of the playthrough from when I started until I crashed. I decided to label this crash as "once-only" because I'm having difficulty reproducing it (it has a tricky requirement of being able to interact with one of the orc girls before the Warboss dies...usually, each of the orc girls are taken by the other Space Wranglers before I can even weaken down the Warboss' health to "almost dead" status).

But if even "once-only" crashes might be useful to look at, thought I'd post it anyhow.

PC Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3
    CPU: Intel Core I7-2600K @3.40ghz
    Memory: 16GB
    Video: nVidia GeForce GTX 285 (Driver Version 285.62)
    Sound: Realtek Onboard HD (Driver Version R2.65)

Console Log:

console-20111227-214235.log
    Last edited by TheMadCow; 12-27-2011 at 10:48 PM.

We will definitly take a look at that crash. We have a feeling we know what it is. Thanks for finding it.

BAD_POOL_HEADER bluescreen crash on dicksuck

BAD_POOL_HEADER blue screen of death crash on 32-bit WinXP system. GeForce 7900GS GPU (Latest Nvidia drivers).
    During or immediately following tutorial dick suck.
    Blue-screen tech info: STOP 00019 (0x00000020,0xE553D748, 0xE553D748, 0x0E553E020,0x0D1B1100) . console-20111229-143149.log uploaded
    Final lines:
    In Scene5
    GFXD3DTextureManager::_loadTexture - non power of two image 'game/data/chicks/characters/textures/robotSpecial_Face.png'
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by icgbell View Post
    BAD_POOL_HEADER blue screen of death crash on 32-bit WinXP system. GeForce 7900GS GPU (Latest Nvidia drivers).
    During or immediately following tutorial dick suck.
    Blue-screen tech info: STOP 00019 (0x00000020,0xE553D748, 0xE553D748, 0x0E553E020,0x0D1B1100) . console-20111229-143149.log uploaded
    Final lines:
    In Scene5
    GFXD3DTextureManager::_loadTexture - non power of two image 'game/data/chicks/characters/textures/robotSpecial_Face.png'
    How much Ram do you have on your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    How much Ram do you have on your computer?
    2GB. Dell Dimension DXP051.