Thread: Doesn't it seem like D-Dub should be putting out some sort of patch for BC

Doesn't it seem like D-Dub should be putting out some sort of patch for BC

Lots of folks are reporting all sorts of glitches and errors with BC. Doesn't seem like this game needs a patch?

Who knows maybe D-Dub will respond to this thread and let us know if its coming and when to expect it.

there is a patch, 1.0.4
    check the d-dub account you used to order the game... http://games.d-dub.com/account/
    there should be a link in there "make sure you use the one for bonecraft not bonetown"
    this will fix some of the problems and I'm sure they are working on the others... I'm finding the game to be almost unplayable myself... the graphics and game pad glitching is still realy bad with the patch ...

Yeah I already have 1.0.4 installed. It didn't fix a thing. It's so sad that a game that has SO MUCH potential doesnt work well.... Let's just hope they get the bugs worked out and give us a patch soon!!!!

I've gave up on playing it till they get the bugs fixed that are causing the lag... its a good game, just needs some good patchs....

I now have a better laptop a "Toshiba Satellite" and with the 1.0.4 patch the game runs very well overall... hardware dose matter...