Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Game, Suggested Improvements for D-Dub

Great Game, Suggested Improvements for D-Dub

All the haters can suck it, I like this game better than Bonetown.

However, there are some things that I'd really like to see improved upon or fixed in a patch.

The absolute #1 thing is the goddamn CAMERA during sex. You've given us a secondary camera, which is nice for some positions, but useless in others.

There should be a POV for EVERY position. And when in POV we should at least have some range of movement, so I can look at her face, her tits, her pussy, etc. Plus, when the camera is in the secondary position, it's hard fixed there, (huh huh I said hard), which is useless in some positions.

So, for example, the cowgirl position: Everything is fine until he cums, then he stands up and we're treated to a LOVELY view of his ass and ballsack instead of the chick sucking him off. That camera needs to move so we can see her sucking him off in POV. Another perfect example is the sitting blowjob position. When he cums, he stands up a bit and all we see is the inside of his frame, the action is all off-screen. And no POV for the 2-chick blowjob? D-Dub, I am disappoint.

The primary camera is also locked on his cock, (rhymes), like it was in Bonetown and it takes some work to get around him to see the girls in some of the positions. The two-girl face/cock ride for example; there simply is not a great camera position for that. Or blowjobs, when you can't get close enough to the action without his fucking shoulder in the way.

If you can't create a 100% roaming camera, can you give us options to swap between focal points? Instead of just having the camera locked on to his cock, can it also lock on to her face (my #1!!!), her tits, her pussy, etc, and then let us move that camera around with the mouse? Can we have some range of motion for the POV, so I'm not just looking at her waist when she's leaning back in cowgirl? Can the POV camera please move with the characters when they cum?

These changes would make Bonecraft 310% better, maybe even 340%. You've made such great animations and all I ask is you give us more freedom to look at them.

The primary camera is also locked on his cock, (rhymes), like it was in Bonetown
    I've been complaining about this for 4 years now. The camera being stuck in the center
    limits my movie making camera angle abilities. Certain sex scenes would be SO much better from different angles. I don't know if they can change this but plz try.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

The camera being locked is quite annoying, I agree it needs to be adjusted, perhaps even a free camera mode. Though the game could use more tweaks than that. I could look past the annoying combat (completed the hard mode) but the girls could use the same varied body styles from the first game, and they should be adjustable. I realize there are a few varied models in the fantasy mode, but it seems to go from very skinny and petite to a singular model that switches at random and uses the largest body set, and no offering inbetween (except the orc females in an early mission)

The lack of special sex scenes was a letdown, this is what made bonetown nice and gave an incentive to beat the missions. I would have just settled for the queen at least to have her own unique scene if they were trying to save on production. Though I will say it is nice at least to be able to use those moves from the first game on any model you want now. I just hope there will be enough of a fanbase to warrant a third game with a bigger budget, or perhaps some dlc is in the works.

Bring back wobbly H! Just make the other person a girl w/ a strap-on dildo.

A more freeroaming camera would be very nice. I hope there is Free DLC for sure. Paid DLC better be pretty expansive.

Also might be a good idea to add some kind of trophys from the gilrs you boned.

Also might be a good idea to add some kind of trophys from the gilrs you boned.
    Trophies? Whach u talkin bout, Willis?

are there only 5-6 people posting here?i always see the same names....

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    Bring back wobbly H! Just make the other person a girl w/ a strap-on dildo.
    That would be a GREAT addition to the 2 girl sex store! With you being able to swap between which end of the H you are! Fantastic idea!

BC's trophies are the elf girls (catching them in Glory Days), and all the hard levels that unlock a girl type from Bonetown.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKali View Post
    are there only 5-6 people posting here?i always see the same names....
    Mostly. Not everyone who buys games uses the forums, the forums are generally just a minority of the people who play a title.