All the haters can suck it, I like this game better than Bonetown.

However, there are some things that I'd really like to see improved upon or fixed in a patch.

The absolute #1 thing is the goddamn CAMERA during sex. You've given us a secondary camera, which is nice for some positions, but useless in others.

There should be a POV for EVERY position. And when in POV we should at least have some range of movement, so I can look at her face, her tits, her pussy, etc. Plus, when the camera is in the secondary position, it's hard fixed there, (huh huh I said hard), which is useless in some positions.

So, for example, the cowgirl position: Everything is fine until he cums, then he stands up and we're treated to a LOVELY view of his ass and ballsack instead of the chick sucking him off. That camera needs to move so we can see her sucking him off in POV. Another perfect example is the sitting blowjob position. When he cums, he stands up a bit and all we see is the inside of his frame, the action is all off-screen. And no POV for the 2-chick blowjob? D-Dub, I am disappoint.

The primary camera is also locked on his cock, (rhymes), like it was in Bonetown and it takes some work to get around him to see the girls in some of the positions. The two-girl face/cock ride for example; there simply is not a great camera position for that. Or blowjobs, when you can't get close enough to the action without his fucking shoulder in the way.

If you can't create a 100% roaming camera, can you give us options to swap between focal points? Instead of just having the camera locked on to his cock, can it also lock on to her face (my #1!!!), her tits, her pussy, etc, and then let us move that camera around with the mouse? Can we have some range of motion for the POV, so I'm not just looking at her waist when she's leaning back in cowgirl? Can the POV camera please move with the characters when they cum?

These changes would make Bonecraft 310% better, maybe even 340%. You've made such great animations and all I ask is you give us more freedom to look at them.