Thread: Expanding BoneTown/New Ideas

Cool Expanding BoneTown/New Ideas

Please post any new ideas for BoneTown that you would like to see! To view the archived forum please visit: Expanding BoneTown (Archive)
    Last edited by D-Dub; 12-08-2011 at 11:24 AM.

new idea for bone town

A game of seduction and coercion sounds like fun.

This includes some ideas that others have suggested but focuses on other gameplay elements.

Imagine a town where its citizens are going about their daily routines and interacting with one another. As these citizens interact; each has a particular role (ie: Boss/Secretary).

You can take on the identity (inhabit/possess)of any character(male/female). You have to find the people you want to inhabit through several ways. You overhear people talking to one another in various settings. Maybe you read about something in the Want Ads (like pool man needed...go find a pool man to inhabit and then answer the ad). Your boss assigns you to a situation that presents various opportunities for mischief. These are not missions. These are random opportunities occurring around town on an ongoing basis.

Of course the goal is to be naughty and use that character to have sex with another through seduction or coercion. Getting the other person to consent would be half the fun and sets the tone for what follows.

Insert long list of fantasy situations here:
    Doctors/Patients/Nurses
    College Professor/Students
    Land Lord/Tenant
    Vice Cops/Hookers/Addicts/Strippers
    Cop/Speeder
    Office Co-workers
    Priests/Nuns
    Car Owner/Mechanic
    Two People Outside/Public/Bathroom/Bus/Train...
    Store Clerk/Customer (shoe store, lingerie,...)
    Detective/Photographer/Voyeurism/Blackmail
    etc, etc , etc....

The interactive dialog and interface would be more robust than the original BoneTown. Seduction would especially require the interface to allow the player to "push the right buttons" "say/do" the right things at the right time. The sex interface is also more robust allowing the player to give direction (positions, acts, etc) and have better control over the action and cameras.

Staying in the same body too long could cause problems if you don't take care. You know everything you need to know about the body you've inhabited; your daily schedule, where you live, work and play. You have to eat, sleep and carry out your daily routine without upsetting the balance. You could get kicked out of your house, fired from work, arrested, etc...;forcing you to look for someone else to inhabit pretty soon.

How do we inhabit other characters? Lots of options and I don't know which would be best. We do it now in BoneTown...nothing really new here except you actually inhabit that character and the old character goes about their normal business albeit a little confused.

Insert long list of options here (could affect theme):
    Matrix Style - Agent can inhabit people
    Incubus/Succubus - Possess people
    Its Black Mawjik Mon - Drink this
    Aliens with or without green tentacles

Added twist - Maybe you have the ability to "focus" on another's mind and read their thoughts/desires. Might add some additional ways of finding people to inhabit or hit on. Maybe your ability to inhabit others is limited, increasing your chances for problems mentioned earlier.

New Buildings as needed:
    Strip Clubs
    Colleges
    Hospitals
    Offices
    Etc.

ddubya
    Spliff
    graphgraph
    User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Hello good I wondered if there is any possibility that the game is translated into Spanish surely it would attract more people and that is Hispanic language spoken by many people, including myself. Or at least to put in the game the option to put subtitles in Spanish or other languages, (Frenchman, German, and Spanish) at least

A greeting

Cum check out my idea's for the future BT2: Resurrection of the man @ http://blacklitecontrol27.deviantart...-man-282151616
    ANAL, BITCHES....

I don't really want any new quests. Mini-quests would be fine, but mostly I just want some more interactive areas, and different female models (particularly a wider selection of breast sizes).

A strip club would be nice, even just to sit back and watch the strippers.

A wet t-shirt contest at a bar that you would allow you to spray water.

More babes on the beach, maybe nude sun bathers.

More women and characters in general.

There is only major thing in the game which I didn't like and this is what I would like to be changed
    if the team ever makes a new version. I didn't like that the game remains the same after you finish it.
    For example, if you fool around near a man's eye you are still attacked by the man's agents. This doesn't make sense because
    you are now the boss of Bonetown, you should never be attacked by them anymore. I think it will be nice if the game becomes slightly different.
    It will make sense if you are able now to go to the Man Island not being on a mission (and course, the agents don't attack you unless you are redoing
    a mission) with some fun locations there. In fact, it will be nice if some new locations open up in various parts of the
    map, for example, the headquarters building with some girls in it. One more thing, it will fun be to meet the girls from various mission not only in the
    fantasy room but also in their original locations on the map.

Otherwise, I don't see a big motivation to finish the game. You can get any girl already after mission 7 or 8 - just get some strong identity and drink enough whiskey.

Banned
    fozzy404,after you beat the game it just become a freeplay version,when you can just go explore,nothing else new to do and re-do any missions you like,but yes,the d-dub team should have added an option called,unblock all areas,meaning you can get Inside ANY places/houses/building,you like,exploring new spaces and even new missions,only you can acess if you complete the game and being able to get Inside the restricted houses/buildings.

Banned
    fozzy404,they do plan on doing a bonetown online version but their founding is bad so dont hold your breath and for any helps here or any answers from d-dub,i was LUCKY they replyed to me a few times a few months ago
    Last edited by JoKer911; 12-09-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Banned
    the old forum was much better and had alot of great suggestions