The only people getting "boned" here are the suckers like me who actually payed for this game.

If you played Bone Town then you know that Bone Craft is a big steaming pile of fail.

In BT you have many different and distinct levels, many tools/drugs at your disposal, many different varieties of girls to fuck. The map is huge, the dialog is wity, its a damn fine game.

In BC you have basically two levels (orcs/elves), a couple tools, basically 3 girls to fuck (robot, orc, elves) and yeah the elves have different colors but La Dee fuckin Da.

In BC the entire map is about the same size as the starting zone in BT. AND! the BC starting zone looks very familiar to that swamp like area in BT.

BC tries to make it seem like there are 12 different levels by splitting up each task into an entire level. it is a ridiculously short game.

In BC the dialog and story line is as if they paid a 13 year old to write up the plan of attack, and paid a couple 10 year old to actually write it. Remember when you played BT and actually thought "hey, this is some funny shit". Well no more of that! just straight up drivel that I couldn't care less about.

BT took me a long time to beat (without cheating), BC took me like 2 hours on hard mode.

This game is an outright slap in the face to the customers. You knew we were expecting a game at least as good as BoneTown, and you give us this trash. hell, even the graphics aren't updated.

If you are even considering buying this game I highly suggest you just wait until someone puts a cracked version online. I seriously doubt that will happen though since nobody would waste the time to crack such a shitty game in the first place.

If you people even have the slightest hope of making any money on a 3rd game you had better make a FREE expansion to bonecraft that at least doubles the content. Cuz if you leave us with this piece of shit game, and expect people to trust you like we did this time around then you are sorely mistaken.

We trusted you because Bone Town was truly a good game, not great, but good. Now you turn around and hand us this diaper full of shit? You had better get your shit together and fix this problem ASAP.