Thread: Cumshots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Who's Hanpolo ?
    Cousin of Marcopolo ?

Hmm aiming cumshot ? lol sounds fun.
    And about creampies 9/10 people here want them and says that BoneCraft s far much worse than BoneTown..if guys from D-Dub won't listen to those people I don't think anyone will buy their next game...

And as you can see negative review already have impact.
    http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.ph...-version-of-BT

On 5 reviews posted on forum 3 are purely negative and 2 are semi negative.

But seriously D-dub what do you expect when you throw out best things from Bonetown make locations that are total size of one BoneTown city and and want 35$ for that.

And Korbe don't even start complaining since, If I remember good you got this game for free and didn't waste 35$
    Last edited by HanPL; 01-14-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HanPL View Post
    Who's Hanpolo ?
    Cousin of Marcopolo ?

Hmm aiming cumshot ? lol sounds fun.
    And about creampies 9/10 people here want them and says that BoneCraft s far much worse than BoneTown..if guys from D-Dub won't listen to those people I don't think anyone will buy their next game...

And as you can see negative review already have impact.
    http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.ph...-version-of-BT

On 5 reviews posted on forum 3 are purely negative and 2 are semi negative.

But seriously D-dub what do you expect when you throw out best things from Bonetown make locations that are total size of one BoneTown city and and want 35$ for that.

And Korbe don't even start complaining since, If I remember good you got this game for free and didn't waste 35$
    Totally agree, I mean ppl have been asking for creampies since the old BoneTown forums. D dub just doesn't listen to its fanbase and instead spews out this cut n paste clone with shit new features. Pants!