Just out of curiosity, what can I do to make it more playable on my laptop? I had to install it on my wife's computer just to be able to pay it. The last mission got so incredibly fps laggy I finally just gave up. I was literally getting around 1 fps (used a program to track it). I had nothing else running up in the background, and every other game I have runs fine. Here are the stats on my laptop:

ASUS Notebook G53SW Series
Win 7 (64 bit obviously)
Screen resolution set to 1366x768

Now for the stuff that actually matters.....

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 440M 1.5GB
8 Gigs Ram
Intel Core i7 CPU @ 2.00GHz (6 processors)
Running DirectX 11
Tested with dxdiag with no anomalies.

Went through task manager, shut down EVERYTHING I could, and it did not change performance at all. But once again, running the game on my wife's computer it runs flawlessly at 45-60 fps constant.

In game I have it set to the LOWEST resolution, I've turned down the clip plane, lighting, textures, etc etc as far as possible. Right now I'm thinking about backing up all my data, and reformatting my computer with a factory install of Win7 with minimal install to make sure there's no bloatware that could possibly be slowing my system down, although I can't see what little bloatware ASUS adds slowing down the system that bad and only on one game, unless there is some sort of specific thing doing it that can be fixed. Anyways, let me know if there's something that can be done. I'd like to be able to play on my laptop times when im other places and not just when Im at home when the wife isnt using the computer. Thanks!