Thread: hidden chicks (spoiler)

hidden chicks (spoiler)

Hi,

does someone know how to get the latest chicks (black square in the left bottom corner) of the sex shop ? Maybe you know how to get the 2 black square for the sex positions too ?

I've finished the game in easy medium and hard, foudn all aliens artifcat as well.

Thanks !

Lieutenant
    Left chick missing is the teen girl. I unlocked them with beating easy and hard. Weird. Maybe do mission 10 on medium level and look if that unlocks it. The sex positions, I think there is nothing more.

Yep missing block is teen chick you get that for beating game on hard.
    I was asking about those two black spots in sex animations during beta but no anwser >.>

thanks both, I didnot complete the game for the mission 10 as it didn't ask me to do the mission on those difficulties ! Lol

you have to please the 7 girls in hard mode (I don't remember misson's number). that's all to unlock teens.

Noticed an invisible chick also, while your playing with the dick and ball monsters, just past the orc flag on the...."beach" i guess well call it as you approch the all heal pick up youll notice the sex icon pops up and theirs somthing in your way, so you get to sit their and watch the Cap fuck the air, but its not their when you are doing anything else she isent their (i think)

You gotta beat the levels on hard to unlock girls (or use cheat!)
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Do đặc điểm v*nh tai được cấu tạo bởi sườn sụn v* một lớp da, doanh nghiệp dưới da mỏng che phủ, khi m* ấy mô sụn rất dễ bị viêm, khả năng chống nhiễm trùng kém, v* viêm nhiễm mạn t*nh, gi*n dữ với chất liệu khiến cho khuyên tai… sẽ k*ch th*ch sẹo lồi vững mạnh. tham khảo tại https://thuocxoaseo.com/kien-thuc-tri-seo/seo-loi-phi-dai.html