Thread: selecting new sex positions problem

Private

selecting new sex positions problem

i seem to have broken selecting different sex positions in the sex store. i bought all of them in one go and now when i try to select a different one it plays the same one over and over and not the one i select unless i'm clickin on them wrong or something. also after beating the game and having sex with the different women in the golden shower brothel my char goes to talk to them and then nothing happens if i hold enter the screen goes a dark blue until i stop holding the button. also in the console it keeps saying failed to get texture. game/data/dudes/textures or something like that.

everything seems to be working now cept i still can't select a different position in the sex store
    Last edited by fry150; 01-12-2012 at 08:24 AM.

Once a sex position is purchase in the Sex Store, it is accessed when having sex. The default key mapping for Switching Sex Positions in Tab. Pressing Tab while having sex will cycle you through the purchased sex positions.

Private
    ah ty i was wondering why it was the same one over and over. great game both bonetown and bonecraft can't wait for more :-)

One quick question about that as well, I can switch positions but on missions it only rotates through the original 5 or so positions, and then from the sex shop I can use the new purchased positions. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Or did my save file glitch? I figured buying the new sex positions would let me tab through them even on mission etc.

You only unlock the new sex positions for the Sex Stores.