Thread: OMG those fucking elves.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @lutelian
    If you mean the last chapter with Ball monsters then your not the only one.
    I had like 5~10 fps max while fighting with last boss when normaly I have 160~200fps.

yeah, my comp is a month old, spent 1200$ on it, 8 gigs of ram, geforce chip has 2gig dedicated, etc, but seriously it sat at 1, sometimes 2 fps consistantly. so I tested it and installed it on my wifes computer, which is a year old but also a gaming computer. it flies, all the way through. was still getting close to 60 fps. it HAS to have something to do with specific chip sets and their compatability. I've been messing around with software configs on mine now, trying to see what speeds up the game and slows it down, to see if I can figure out why it starts progressively slowing down as the missions progresses. I have noted on corollary; the anytime there are ball pods on the screen it slows exponentially. The number of NPCs slow it, but not nearly as bad as those ball pods. I'm thinking there might be something graphics-wise that is specific to that model and that model alone. Anyways, there I go rambling. If I figure anything out to speed it up I'll post it on the forum, or if anyone else does thatd be cool too.