Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C3P-Ho and Golden Power Fist

C3P-Ho and Golden Power Fist

Hi! I have pre-ordered the game... when I will get the bonuses? I will unlock them later during the game? Thanks
    Besides, is it possible to get also Robo-Ho?
    Thanks

Cool

After game is installed go back to original link. Choose C3p ho. Right at mission 1
    she should be gold. Free roam to find golden fist laying near mission spots!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-12-2012 at 04:41 AM.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Thank you very much^^

Hi, I'm having same problem here. I pre-ordered BoneCraft and I'm at Chapter 1 Mission 3 but there's no way finding neither C3P-HO nor Golden Power Fist anywhere. Can somebody explain where those two items appear in-game and the process to obtain them? Thanks.

You need to download and install them first, but I can skip that, C3P I just recolored sex bot same thing with Golden Fist just recolored fist, and with standard 19 dgm.

Okay, dismiss what I asked. For anybody that stumble on this problem, after installing the game AND validating it through online activation, go to D-Dub website and log in your member's area account (http://games.d-dub.com/account/members/). If you pre-ordered there should be two links: first one been C3P-HO & Golden Fist, and a second one that allows you to install your RoboHo. Instead, if you just bought the game after its pre-order period then it will only appear RoboHo's link.

Now I have another question: what's the RoboHo and why can't both special content packages be installed at same time?

RoboHo = C3P-HO
    Someone was lazy enough not to make new character so when you install Robo skin, C3P skin will be replaced because there is only one model and 2 skins for it.

I think I'm answering myself again... If I'm not wrong Robo-Ho is just another Sexbot re-color, but instead of a gold texture (C3P-HO) this is a Robocop parody re-texture. Can somebody confirms if that's correct?

HanPL, we must sync better our posting timeline, this is being weird xD

Cool

{"Someone was lazy enough not to make new character so when you install Robo skin, C3P skin will be replaced because there is only one model and 2 skins for it."} I dunno how 2 put ppl's previous msg in the box.

I got gold girl, went to sex store, clicked on the little pic of robotgirl, clicked next &
    there are 5 different colored texts. I like this dark blue. The nipples remind me of hubcaps!
    LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-12-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!