Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: game crashes on completing first mission

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    In the spot where it asks for the file name put in %appdata%
    Hit enter.
    Click Bonecraft.
    Scroll down, the newest log is at the bottom.
    Sorry don't understand, what do you mean ? PC

when u attach a file to your email it asks which file to add. type %appdata%
    then hit enter. A new list to browse comes up. click bonecraft, scroll down. there's
    ur log files.
    you can attach them here by going advanced & managing attachments but the right
    person @ D-dub might not see it so email it to where the admin. said to. just to be sure.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

I can't play this game right now, after the tutorial, it crashes in every mission. I don't get any error messages or something like that, it's loading and loading and loading... even in this simple fantasy mode and then it just crashes to the destop screen. I think it must be something like a memory leak, but I don't get a message or something like that, this is now very nice.
    Last edited by Randamaster; 01-12-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Randamaster View Post
    I can't play this game right now, after the tutorial, it crashes in every mission. I don't get any error messages or something like that, it's loading and loading and loading... even in this simple fantasy mode and then it just crashes to the destop screen. I think it must be something like a memory leak, but I don't get a message or something like that, this is now very nice.
    We are looking into the cause of this. Right now our best solution is for you to lower your Texture Detail to Low in the BoneCraft Options Menu in game. The other thing that could help is to make sure you have the most update graphic card drivers.

Here is my log, I think this texture memory thing is not normal and should be fixed. In meantime texture setting to low solves the problem, temporarly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Torque Memory Error

I'm getting the same error. Hope my flies help. I can't play.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Having similar problem game shuting down Torque memory error- error alocating memory - shuting down"

by bonetown works just fin

game crashes on completing all missions Torque Memory Error and this crash report: and the lag like hell am running 2.4 Ghz 2g ram nvidiaGForce 9200 i have bonetown it runs fin

I set everything to low, restartet the game and I still get this message. My PC perfectly matches the recommended requirements:
    Intel Core 2 Duo
    4 GB RAM
    186 GB hard drive space
    2286 MB of Video Memory
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M
    Here is my Log file. Please take a look at it and give advises on what I can do to be able to play the game without it crashing all the time
    console.log

just got the game and it crashes at the end of 1st mission with no error message just windows program crash message.