Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: game crashes on completing first mission

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmark View Post
    just got the game and it crashes at the end of 1st mission with no error message just windows program crash message.
    That's what happens me too Sidmark, but our problem is the same Torque memory error that the other people are experiencing too. We just have to wait until someone discovers a fix, or d-dub patch the game.

@tantaluss, @Sidmark
    Turning the texture detail to low in the options seems to fix the crashing - have you tried that?

that dont work all the time

Add me to the list. I did the tutorial fine and after that it just crashes with no error after you crash to the planet. I have tried to lower all the settings to the lowest and it still crashes.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ 2.6GHz
    4.0 GB Hyper Xtreme DDR4
    Windows 7 64bit
    Nvidia 8800 GTS OC 512

I uninstalled this game till there is a fix.

Any new info as to a fix for this yet? I cant get past the first mission, it's fine till i try to start mission then game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkier View Post
    Any new info as to a fix for this yet? I cant get past the first mission, it's fine till i try to start mission then game crashes.
    I emailed support and they responded with they are working on a fix. Thats it.......

Nice to see D-Dub has not even acknowledged this thread yet. They got the forums upated though!! As far as lowering settings, I can play Dead Island on max settings I don't see a reason to put my settings on the lowest they can go on this game and I still can't play it.

Am i the only one regretting this purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by selfsenter View Post
    Am i the only one regretting this purchase?
    Nope!! I am 50/50 on putting mine up on Ebay.

Show me a better sex game then. One that DOESN'T have a monthly fee. lol
    I love redheads & killing zombies!