Thread: Bugs I Found

Lightbulb Bugs I Found

BoneCraft Bug List

These were initially found during 1.0.0, then I took 1hr 20mins to beat 1.0.3 on easy and here's what I found. Note that you may have already fixed #6, I didn't catch it.

1. Bug Description: The robot during the tutorial for weapon melee attacks says "There are two types of weapon attacks", but the text subtitles say "There are two types of weapon attack"
    Expected: Text should match voice and be "attacks".
    Steps to Reproduce: Progress through tutorial. Bug occurs when describing melee attacks.

2. Bug Description: After "taking" ammunition in the tutorial practice grid room, I attacked and managed to kill the training marine. He did not get back up after being attacked.
    Expected: Training marine should have infinite health so user can practice against him.
    Steps: Same steps as bug #2, bug occurs after pressing "E" to take ammunition in training room.

3. Bug Description: After getting the rifle, main character says "Hell, it's about damn time", but the text in the subtitles says "Hell, it's about God damn time".
    Expected: Text should match voice.

4. During sex training, the subtitle says to press “Left” to perform sexual act.
    Expected: Should say “Left click” or “Left Mouse”

5. When pressing TAB very quickly and repeatedly during full testosterone training, main character does not do the action of creating the lightning. The enemies are still being attacked repeatedly by the lightning and losing health.
    Expected: Every time TAB is pressed, the main character should do the action of creating the lightning.

6. During moon jewels mission, a marine says “Captain, word has it thatmthe moon jewels of the…”. This is a major typo.
    Expected: Should say “Captain, word has it that the moon jewels of the…”

7. Bug Description: After taking 6 of 9 lives from the Headmaster, the caption says ROUND 5 of 3.
    Expected: Should say ROUND 3 of 3

8. In the fantasy room before doing the 10th mission, if you go to Lola’s Pass room, there is a tranny there. When walking up to her it says “Press Enter to enter sex store” but you just have sex with the tranny when you press Enter. Also occurs in Hare and the Mare room.
    Expected: Either the text should not be there or there should be access to some kind of tranny store.

9. While having sex with the Queen, if you go through all the positions using TAB, you get to some that normally involve 2 girls and a guy. Pressing the secondary action sometimes makes the main character stick his dick into things that don’t exist on screen.
    Expected: Either add another female to the mix for these positions or don’t make those particular positions doable.
    Side note about this bug: Why was this position removed from the game? It’s awesome…when you can see the second chick of course.

10. When approaching the prize for getting all the artifacts, it says “Press Enter to enter sex store”
    Expected: This should either take you to the sex store with the secret prize or should not display this text.

Private
    More tranny poses would be cool

From what i have seen of the videos, the poses there for tannies as it stands, are really just female poses.. you notice this when she reaches back and her fingers slip into her balls where a vagina would be if she was female, rather than rub a non existent vagina, she should stroke herself while she's being taken.
    It kinda seems the trannies were an after though part way through the development.. or maybe even near the end of development.