As an owner of BoneTown, I feel that I can assume that BoneCraft will share a lot of similarities, but when thinking of how to explain the game to others, I'm wondering will some detailed gameplay information be placed on the main site?

For example: description of combat mechanics, mission structure, transversing the world (free-roam), etc.

I know the game is planned to come out relatively soon, but I hope if placing pre-order availability comes around (which I'm looking forward to), it can come with some gameplay details so it might be easier to entice some of my fellow gamer friends who are on the fence (plus for those who pretty much already plan to purchase the game, have a better feel of what to look forward to).

I understand that this time of the year is the worst due to the holidays (and it's not like I'm hating on the holidays...everyone deserves a break to enjoy the time off to do whatever ), but I think short of an actual demo, it would be nice to see a little bit more information about the game to possibly garner more interest from the skeptical fans.

Note that I am not requesting a demo as mentioned above (as I know that, in most cases, demos require more work than people understand than simply stripping out a portion of the game and expecting it to be playable), but I just want see an independent company like D-Dub receive as much support as they can. And I think some gameplay details can only help in that regard.

And I've said it already in another post, but I'll say it again and direct it to everyone here: have a great (and safe) holiday and New Year wherever you are! Can't wait until the 12th of January!