Thread: Unable to preorder

Unable to preorder

Hey guys,

Had a lot of fun with the original bonetown, so thought I'd give Craft a whirl.

Unfortunately, Global Location Verification is turned on for CC, and there's no way I can add in my country of origin - thus my preorder fails.

The same entails for the other payment options, not possible to specify the correct country/formats.

Best,
    giggle12

Same here.. Can not order the game.. Even now when they added the countries-list.. it still says C/DECLINED
    It's also weird why the server remembers your username and password every time you want to order but when the order is declined you can't go back and try again with the same username because the server will give a "username already in use" error
    Fix it! Want to give you money!

Checked today, saw that country is now manually specifiable.

Desipte the fact that I can choose between two different ISP's, I'm still stuck.

One ISP is a mobile ISP and have its ip registered in neighbouring country, 3. This causes a location check fail.

The other ISP causes a no address information check fail.

Still the same issue - unable to order due to whatever transaction issues they have.

Also, requiring me to create a new account every time I try to order is, well, not the greatest idea - I think I have like 10 atm.