Thread: Player review (Disappointment)

Player review (Kinda Disappointed)

Well just finished the game and have to say if full version will look like this which most probably will since

The Beta does not include any of the special content for the Pre-Sales or DVD as that will be available on the day of release.
    (And those special content are repainted sex bot and fist with better stats so)
    I must say I'm kinda dissapointed with Bonecraft.

It's step back comparing to BoneTown.
    I don't know if BoneCraft can be called seperate game since it's copy & paste from BoneTown.
    Litteraly, all "human " males are hunks from BoneTown, Elven chicks are just slightly retextured white girls from BoneTown same with Orcs and SexBot.

Gameplay
    Very very poor

All you do you can do if fight nothing else, another major step back comparing to BoneTown.
    If you enjoyed exploring new locations for hidden bosses & secrets, collectables, making your balls bigger, banging chicks and doing funny missions you can forget about that in BoneCraft.
    Since like I said earlier all you can do Is FIGHT.
    All good content from BoneTown was thrown away and replaced with infinite spawns of Orcs/elvs you have to fight.

Mission are boring and all the same.
    Go there destroy this fight with orcs, bone chick and that's it.
    For example :
    Stage 1 "Kill 10 orcs"
    Stage 2 "Kill 20 orcs "
    Stare 3 "Kill 30 orcs "

And now Imagine doing that for few missions straight.

Locations

I think all 4 locations are smaller than one city in BoneTown.
    Also they are EMPTY no pedestrians or chicks to bang, secrets to find and collect NOTHING,all you can do is Fight.

Music.
    No music at all during freeroam, don't even remember if there is any music during missions also.

SexAnimations.
    Overall they look great but again they are COPY&PASTE from BoneTown and some of new look like unfinished (eg Face Rider )
    Only thing that looks weird is cumshot animations (kinda to short so it looks like animations where cut/missing frames )
    Also lack of creampies is kinda annoying

Fantasy Room.
    Very empty comparing to BoneTown yet the most interesting and well designed place in BoneCraft
    The Elf & Elf | Elf & Elf & Player animations look just great

Voices.
    Very well done especially Captain and Lubbeck

So overall my score would be 6/10 at this point.
    If Full version will contain more stuff then for sure score gonna be higher.

But For now BoneCraft is not not worth buying for 35$
    BoneTown is much more better alterative.

Don't get me wrong it's good game but kinda unpolished by now.
    Last edited by HanPL; 01-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.

I totally agree with you.
    I'd add the few game hours to complete the entire game (4 hours) !

Wait for the complete release...

I've beta tested way too many games to really believe that the release version will be expanded and different than the beta version, especially since the release date is so soon.

The entire team is probably focused on bug fixes and stability, and there is no time for them to add needed roaming, mini-games, and all of the good stuff that made BoneTown a great game.

I agree that it's disappointing in many regards, but let's wait and see how d-dub responds, either with addressing some of these common complaints or with what modders can do to expand the game (if possible).

The skeleton of a fun and expansive game are in place with BC, but the mechanics are not. Hopefully the Jan 12th release date is still the beginning of this game. After all, patches can still do amazing things, if a studio realizes that a game requires far more polish before it can be seen as "finished."

Fingers crossed.

I've beta tested way too many games to really believe that the release version will be expanded and different than the beta version, especially since the release date is so soon.
    Same here, I don't think they ripped big chunk of game that will be released in full version, locations are to small to add any secrets or collectables, animations are all working and buyable and missions make one "chain " so nothing was ripped off expect the "Pre order bonuses "

but let's wait and see how d-dub responds, either with addressing some of these common complaints
    This is bugging me becasue we still don't know if Beta is ripped off (but don't think so ) or game will look the same in full version.

And franky even if modder tools will be out you won't be able to do much, retexture or add mini games at best.
    World is to small to add anything else...

New Vegas has tons of new places thx to modders, like Rust Town,
    are you telling me modders won't be able to make new area? BS
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

@Korbe78
    I think comparing modding NV to BoneCraft is not to good
    In NV or even F3 you can do wonders with G.E.C.K since there is tons of source materials in bsa files, While in BoneCraft you will have to base on those 4 maps you have, sure you can make new location or re-texture them but eventually it will all look the same, hell just look at BoneTown much better than BoneCraft and no one did anything interesting for it.
    Also it depends what modding tools will allow us to do (if modding tools will be released at)

But for now BoneCraft is 4 small locations, same models, same animations, best stuff from BoneTown thrown out and price for that is 35$
    Not worth it.
    And I see I'm not the only one who's not satisfied with BoneCraft.
    Last edited by HanPL; 01-07-2012 at 12:03 PM.

We really won't know what is and is not possible until we know what the tools can and cannot do. Apparently, D-dub has something in mind, so we'll see if anything works out.

Yep, only can hope that tool kit will give full acces to modding resources, in that can we can do something interesting
    Otherwise..well.
    Also even if "core " game is weak, they still can do some kick ass expansion that will fix free roam so there is still hope.

Ok after patch 1.0.3 my opinion got a bit better, looks like guys from D-Dub actually read what players write and Improve the bugs so from 4/10 to 6/10.
    Hoping they will improve the game even more