Thread: Expanding BoneCraft/New Ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    there are different sized boobs & aeriola's. I saw a blue elf in fantasy room w/ HUGE aeriola's! It was awesome, too bad I didn't get a shot of her.

Here I found a pink one!
    Set her to Sexbot, and check out the results!

Once you unlock "real girls", check out the harem/fantasy room. You can get ALL the girls from Bonecraft in there, including the special girls. It's fun having the Angel and Satan's Wife in a three way--- or 2 of the supreme boss, for that matter.

As for the Queen, she's always available in 2 places once you beat the game. Once is outside the harem/fantasy room on the map (at the console to mission 11) where she is in full regalia. The other is in the harem/fantasy room in her end game costume. Both can be put into any single girl position.

As for expanding Bonecraft--- be able to pick the starting sex position, having sex bot go through 4 states of dress per girl (fully clothed, topless, bottomless with top, naked) instead of the three she currently does (fully clothed, topless, bottomless with top), and being able to station your squadron (as a group and individually). Add those 3 things into the game, and it will move up a couple of notches of fun.
    Last edited by Starpilot; 01-18-2012 at 12:17 PM.