Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanding BoneCraft/New Ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Expanding BoneCraft/New Ideas

Please post any new ideas for BoneCraft that you would like to see!

Private
    I would love to see different types of vagina's and/or different size boobs, aeriola, and nipple shapes. Each women is different in every way even orchs and elves. That would give the game even more character depth.

Cool

there are different sized boobs & aeriola's. I saw a blue elf in fantasy room w/ HUGE aeriola's! It was awesome, too bad I didn't get a shot of her.

Here I found a pink one!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-12-2012 at 03:04 PM.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Private
    oh nice. Also, would be nice to have some pubic hair variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    there are different sized boobs & aeriola's. I saw a blue elf in fantasy room w/ HUGE aeriola's! It was awesome, too bad I didn't get a shot of her.

Here I found a pink one!
    Set her to Sexbot, and check out the results!

Once you unlock "real girls", check out the harem/fantasy room. You can get ALL the girls from Bonecraft in there, including the special girls. It's fun having the Angel and Satan's Wife in a three way--- or 2 of the supreme boss, for that matter.

As for the Queen, she's always available in 2 places once you beat the game. Once is outside the harem/fantasy room on the map (at the console to mission 11) where she is in full regalia. The other is in the harem/fantasy room in her end game costume. Both can be put into any single girl position.

As for expanding Bonecraft--- be able to pick the starting sex position, having sex bot go through 4 states of dress per girl (fully clothed, topless, bottomless with top, naked) instead of the three she currently does (fully clothed, topless, bottomless with top), and being able to station your squadron (as a group and individually). Add those 3 things into the game, and it will move up a couple of notches of fun.
    Last edited by Starpilot; 01-18-2012 at 12:17 PM.

More easter eggs would be great! Like in BoneTown there is Jesus, Moses, An Angel, Satan, Satan's Wife, Star Trek Geeks, Celebrities, Pygmies and many many other secrets. Would be cool to see more races like an Asari (From Mass Effect), The Twi'lek (From Star Wars) etc. The C3P-Ho from Star Wars and Robo-Ho from Robocop was Perfect! More Sci Fi related Characters/Easter eggs would be awesome.

-Pubic hair
    -Adding Queen and Kerrigan to chick selector (since I didn't notice them there )
    -Breast changer.
    -CREAMPIES.
    -Filling two black spots for animations.
    -Add the Orgy Room.
    -Add fade to black again (it looks weird when animations finish and jumps right back to normal )
    That would be all from minor things.
    Last edited by HanPL; 01-13-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Modding tools so that we can new characters and new missions,

They are planning to release mod tools.

http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.ph...-possibilities

Of course planning & doing are two different things!

WOOT! Didn't realize this was 100. Oh yeah! Gonna liberate
    some elves!
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-16-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Ideas:

1. I've explored a lot in BoneCraft and there are several locations that can be used for hidden Hod girls which are always fun to hunt for.

2. Make it so that in free roam there are elf and orc girls wandering around to do with as we please. There is something more fun about finding the hot chicks over selecting them from the fantasy room.
    Side note: Hidden places for real chicks would be cool too. Maybe an extra island is asking for much, but that'd be awesome! Like if a female intergalactic cruise ship crashed somewhere else on the island, lol! Maybe they could have they're own robo-dick robot or something that we have to fight to get to them!

3. A BoneCraft Episode 1 like BoneTown had. Extra mission(s), more sexual positions, more characters.

4. A clothing selection option in the BoneCraft store would be cool.