Hi,

I just finished the game (in 3,5 hours in normal mode) and find a few bugs :
- during tutorial
With sword the wranglers dosnt move when we have to kill the 9 guards (they stay near the door)

- Cinematics
When the cinematic scene are near the end the fading too fast to black, when the voice is keep on talking. So we have a black screen and the voices keep runing.

- Scene
the semen is traversing the chick ass on cum on ass

- Extras
For the controls , can we modifiy controls with the letter we want by pressing the letter and not via the combox menu ?
Could you add the way to get the extra girls, extra scene sex in greylisted by indicate how to get those (finish hard level...) ?
What is the purpose of alien artefacts (other than money) ?
In the fantasy I can't access to every girls (or random girls like in bonetown) I only get a few girls in the blue house and I've found the girls in the ice cave (nice sex btw), is that normal ?

- Comments
The game is very very very short, I've just finished it in 3.5 hours playing... I hope there will be addons or somethings because with only 3 areas (orcs woods, orcs village, elfs village) it's very cheap.
The story is good, the actors are funny, sex scenes are nice (too close from bonetown IMO) but we can't visit the cities like in Bonetown. The area is damn too small.
Finally the story mode misses the boss scene / special sex scenes like in Bonetown.

Thanks !

If I found others bugs I let you know.