Obviously, I am not any kind of "official" support, but I may have some things for you to try (if you haven't done some of these things already, that is).

But first, a question...are you installing BoneTown from the retail disc or from DD (Digital Download) form? I ask this because I know the DD version needs its serial number verified before playing the first time and although you can have the game installed on multiple PCs, I believe you have to "deactivate" the one you're not planning on playing on so you can "activate" the other one. There should be a shortcut called "Revoke Activation" from the BoneTown programs group (at your PC's desktop, click on Start, highlight the BoneTown programs group, and the shortcut should be there). If you are installing/playing from disc then you can ignore the whole activation process since it will simply do a disc check before launching the game if you skip activation.

You may also want to make sure all active programs running in the background like virus scanners and such are disabled before installing. It may not prompt any errors, but sometimes these programs think an undesireable change is being made to your PC and in the end prevents an installation from completing correctly.

Another couple of things that may help is trying running the BoneTown installation as an adminstrator and/or try installing the game outside of the Program Files directory it defaults to (if you're using a 64-bit version of Windows, as I'm currently am, the default directory is called "Program Files (x86)"). But in any case, try installing with a new directory path like C:\Games\BoneTown or whatever fits your needs and see if that helps.