Thread: Free Roaming? And other stuff

Free Roaming? And other stuff

Bonetown was an awesome free roaming game I think everyone who's played it will agree, so why is this feature missing in BoneCraft!? I know the game has to follow the story but its like complete one mission and then on to the next, WTF!? All respect to you guys @ D-Dub for putting new features into BoneCraft, but it just looks like a re-skinned version. The girls are basically the same (different skins), the sex is basically the same except you can swap positions, no creampies (which were asked for alot in posts at the annoncement of this title) having the options to cream inside the girls would be good, and to top it all off it seems to take no time to complete even in Hard mode. I know this is only the beta version guys (hoping for more in the proper game) and all due repect to everyone at D-Dub, but I think I have raised some very valid points here and I'm a bit disappointed in Bonecraft so far as this could be an awesome game.

Between levels hit X next to save & you'll exit to free roam! Not that theirs much to do
    except kill & collect cash. Hopefully they will add some chix to free roam.

So what is the big deal w/ creampies? If u cum in the chic u won't see anything anyway.
    I like shooting a load in a chix face, it's funny. (Espescially in real life! LOL!
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    Between levels hit X next to save & you'll exit to free roam! Not that theirs much to do
    except kill & collect cash. Hopefully they will add some chix to free roam.

So what is the big deal w/ creampies? If u cum in the chic u won't see anything anyway.
    I like shooting a load in a chix face, it's funny. (Espescially in real life! LOL!
    Yeah me to adding girls to free roam is a must, on the creampies they could put an animation of your cum leaking from the girls pussy or ass as you pull out, something like that.

I would agree that free roaming, with lots of minigames and chicks to bone, is a must, and its sorely lacking from BoneCraft.

It's really frustrating to take a break from endlessly spawning enemies to find... endlessly spawning enemies. The funnest part of BoneTown was roaming, exploring, working on the size of your junk, hunting for a boss, weapon, etc. All of that is missing from BoneCraft. It's kill, kill, kill, and if you're tired of killing... too bad!

The lack of roaming also contributes to how short the game is.

It's very disappointing to me. I really hope that D-Dub understands why.

I agree 100%. I don't think it would be too difficult for them to add some side missions, even if they are just copies from Bonetown.

Again I am very sad to learn there is no free roaming and that the game is all about combat (with some sex thrown in *during* combat). Very upsetting. I knew there would be more combat than in Bonetown, but the more I read the more I hear it's all combat all the time... I didn't want to buy this game for the combat.

I also agree about free roaming.
    At first it's not so boring since I was motivated to earn cash to unlock upgrades and new sex positions.
    But right now I'm after chapter 4 now and already getting a bit bored.
    In free roam all you can do is fight with spawning orcs/nerds all the time or look for artifacts and that's it. (unless there is something in later chapters )
    I really miss the collectables,chicks,secrets,bosses from BoneTown.

Also missions are reaaaaly boring comparing to BoneTown.

1.Fight with marines on ship.
    2.Fight with orcs 3x
    3.Again fight with orcs in 3 rounds..

Free roam...more fighting.

Also adding creampies would be nice improvemet like many people said before :P