check out Septerra Core and you will see what i mean it is an rgp game it is only coincided "The Father mmopg games" . it is not an online game. in essence it is a single player free roaming game. you just have a troop of three that you control. it is way better than any mmorgp game. no need to team up with ppl that steal your loot no online svr. b$. bonecraft already has that element of a troop. ender scrolls, oblivion, the witcher, even bonecraft, serious SAM, the oddworld games, and final fantasy has elements of Septerra Core. the game evolved around the core of Septerra a living computer. you can kind of say every game came after it is a game rip(in some form). the main player is a woman named Maya. there is knights sword play, gun play, beam weapon play, projectile arms(i'll explain later), wrench weapon, magical spells, and god congering cards. players in your troop you could only change out two at a time on the air ship and world bazaar. the mp. is a fixed player. the sub players were:

Maya- female Gunner and mp
Corgan a prince- swords man (his wife was murdered by the chosen)
Araym- an explosives tech. (lost his arms in a war that have been replaced with mechanical arms which are projectile weapons)
Runner- a robotic dog with a beam weapon
Grubb is a weak, but seedy Axe wielder(teckno nerd that built Runner the robotic dog.)
Led is a mechanic with a large wrench weapon.(she becomes Grubs girl friend in a side quest)
i forget the others. the game is old developed to run on windows 95. it can be purchased for around 5 bucks.
it has all the good things you want in a game.

the world is like steam punk, mid evil, wiled west, and future tech. it's mix of past, present & future. robots with human brains, daemons, gods, zombie skeletons, tattooed prosatuits, and living air ships. almost for got animals birds, larg cats, hellgack(is differnt animals). it's not a sex game. that is why i said make a game like Septerra Core. if you never played it i reconmend you pick it up before they are no longer around like divi dead. d-dub could use it as research for their game development. i just used Septerra Core as an example brcause the game is unlicend and Valkyrie Studios / TopWare Interactive has been disbanded. that means d-dub could do a clone if the wanted to. I would not recomend that. we would be disapointed killing big bugs and no sex.