Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boneblivion: The Joining of the Two Boners!

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    Monthly fees piss me off.
    There may be a way to put ads on the game to pay for server costs if you don't like monthly fees. Server costs have to be paid with something. It's either a monthly fee, ads, or micro-transactions.

Or stick to single-player.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

i think mmopg is a bad idea think of all the parents suing d-dub because their twelve year olds hacked into d-dubs game server. now selling advertising could be a way to go. they could even make the game like Septerra Core ("The Father of mmopg games"). the game is unlicend and Valkyrie Studios / TopWare Interactive has been disbanded. d-dub has most of the elements if they did the joining of the bones to do a game like septerra core. now talk a bout horrible graphics septerra core has some of the worst, but it made up for them with the story line it even had a red light district. the game play was good; not excellent just good. added an example of advertisement i made that did not make it in my mod.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FastLane; 03-06-2012 at 12:48 AM.

No mmorpg, no multiplayer! I'm saying a single player free roaming rpg with:
    Main questline, side quests, mini-games(strip poker & blackjack, experience points, character leveling & perks,
    a pyramid of progressive difficulty, harvesting shrooms,weed, payotee, I wanna enter a pub & do a quest to help
    the hot barmaid clear the cellar of rats before banging her behind the counter which there after you can pay her to do it again. I wanna kill shit w/ ancient weapons through the 1st half of the game like, swords, spears, rocks, then work our way up to guns & grenades then future tech. A mix of past, present & future.
    D-dub's got all the pieces, now they need the imagination & drive & $$ to put it all in order. They were closer to this w/ BT than BC but BC has some added goodness that could lead to a brighter & better future for adult gaming.
    I've been playing online w/ ppl over xbox & I must say it sucks. Mostly a.d.d. sufferers swigging red bulls & running through games as fast as they can for some amazing ending that will reveal all but never does. I don't remember the last game I played that had a 'good' ending, so what's the rush??
    And let's face it I play this kind of game when I wanna play w/ my 'joystick' & my controller so knowing or hearing my friends wanking off really doesn't appeal to me. Argue that it'd be fun w/ a female on the other end but let's face it, it's mostly dudes interested in this stuff so finding that 3% of female gamers is a snowballs chance in hell so
    let's stick to single player sex spank off games, ok?

check out Septerra Core and you will see what i mean it is an rgp game it is only coincided "The Father mmopg games" . it is not an online game. in essence it is a single player free roaming game. you just have a troop of three that you control. it is way better than any mmorgp game. no need to team up with ppl that steal your loot no online svr. b$. bonecraft already has that element of a troop. ender scrolls, oblivion, the witcher, even bonecraft, serious SAM, the oddworld games, and final fantasy has elements of Septerra Core. the game evolved around the core of Septerra a living computer. you can kind of say every game came after it is a game rip(in some form). the main player is a woman named Maya. there is knights sword play, gun play, beam weapon play, projectile arms(i'll explain later), wrench weapon, magical spells, and god congering cards. players in your troop you could only change out two at a time on the air ship and world bazaar. the mp. is a fixed player. the sub players were:

Maya- female Gunner and mp
    Corgan a prince- swords man (his wife was murdered by the chosen)
    Araym- an explosives tech. (lost his arms in a war that have been replaced with mechanical arms which are projectile weapons)
    Runner- a robotic dog with a beam weapon
    Grubb is a weak, but seedy Axe wielder(teckno nerd that built Runner the robotic dog.)
    Led is a mechanic with a large wrench weapon.(she becomes Grubs girl friend in a side quest)
    i forget the others. the game is old developed to run on windows 95. it can be purchased for around 5 bucks.
    it has all the good things you want in a game.

the world is like steam punk, mid evil, wiled west, and future tech. it's mix of past, present & future. robots with human brains, daemons, gods, zombie skeletons, tattooed prosatuits, and living air ships. almost for got animals birds, larg cats, hellgack(is differnt animals). it's not a sex game. that is why i said make a game like Septerra Core. if you never played it i reconmend you pick it up before they are no longer around like divi dead. d-dub could use it as research for their game development. i just used Septerra Core as an example brcause the game is unlicend and Valkyrie Studios / TopWare Interactive has been disbanded. that means d-dub could do a clone if the wanted to. I would not recomend that. we would be disapointed killing big bugs and no sex.

That's great & that game sounds kool but that's not what this thread is about & now this conversation has completely swade away from the subject 'MY idea for a new bonegame' Let's try & focus on the subject at hand plz!

sorry my modem took a dump the last time i was here...

agreed; we need a joining of the two bones the above is an example of where the game could go. i'am not trying to go on differentnt tangent it was just an example(a long one to convay my train of thought)...

carry on with the joininng of the two bones.
    Last edited by FastLane; 04-18-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Think i'll make a video fully explaining my idea. I've had a eureka moment & now I'm looking at this from both D-Dub's position & consumers. Throw more ideas out there ppl. Maybe someone will listen.

oh & a comment about youth hacking into servers, if a kid can do that they aren't a kid anymore, the kid should be the one in trouble since 'he' hacked in & why the fuck should an adult be held back from playing a sexually based game because of kids who aren't being parented? While they kill thousands in all the violent games? Fuck them all.