Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boneblivion: The Joining of the Two Boners!

Boneblivion: The Joining of the Two Boners!

I'm a big fan of Elder Scrolls & Fallout, so what I suggest is a molding
    of the two games u have & make a M.S.P.R.P.G.
    (Massive Single Player Role Playing Game)
    Take all that u have & make a giant free roaming sandbox game w/ ALL
    elements of a rpg, exp. leveling, perks, ball leveling.

A midevil realm w/ futuristic 'relics' scarcly spread about.
    A main quest,side quests, mini-quests.
    Fat chicks to skinny. Collect/harvest mushrooms, weed, etc.
    Mix to make potions. Wide variety of weapons.
    Start w/ rocks,spears,bows. Then get pistols, shotguns, & machine guns.
    It'd be a mix of all you've done so far in 1 amazing package!

If you like this idea throw up ur support & any ideas to help convince
    them this is a good idea!
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

I second that. I love TES and Fallout, of course it would be hard to make a game of that size and budget. but just starting with the RPG elements like exp. and side quests and so on would be sweet!

There are already mods adding whole sex universe to Oblivion as well as Fallout Nev vegas

WAIT, I just read ur negative review & u bash my idea of a free roam game too? WTF is wrong with u? So no linear games, no free roam games? What's D-Dub supposed to do? Sports? Or a fucking lame sex simulator like EVERY other so called 'sexvideogame' (which there not) & Yes I've modded New Vegas & when the tools come out they will do Skyrim as well,
    how many call of duties are the same fucking thing but they keep pumping out two a year.
    or the same crap sports titles that are all the same? Bone character's are unique, pretty, &
    a more anime style that appeals to masses (ask japan) SO it'd make sence to do what ppl like. Obviously ppl like this sort of thing since the modders aren't being paid to do it.
    And they take alot of pride in what they do. I was going somewhere w/ this but now
    I don't care anymore. I know what I want!

I'm gonna keep adding ideas to try & make that greatest game of all time I mentioned earlier. If u have nothing constructive to say piss off! Quit shitting on other ppls picnics.
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-06-2012 at 11:35 PM.

I kinda don't understand you. I paid for game and I don't like since it's step back comparing to BoneTown.
    It's my right to express my opinion about product so guys from D-Dub may know what to fix.

Also not sure why you write it here.
    I just mentioned that they are mods to Oblivion & Fallout much more complex than you think that add every thing you mentioned above just google
    LoversPK
    And since I'm modder and translator myself, I know how much time it consumes to make everything working.

And I'm not bashing your idea at all don't know why did you read it like that
    As you can see in my review my main complain about BoneCraft is lack of FreeRoam activities.
    So I would just love to see how guys from D-Dub make game like Oblivion with all the RPG elements in sandbox style filled with various things to do and discover.
    Last edited by HanPL; 01-07-2012 at 12:35 AM.

Obviously I'm pissed about stepping back, hence why I suggested going back in a
    more free roam direction, but if I keep being a negative nancy about it then support wavers, ppl start torrenting, then D-dub goes bankrupt & we go back to nothing but
    violent games that we must 'mod' just to see some digital titties!

So I'm trying to stay POSITIVE in these dark days of change cus I want D-dub to succeed.
    DO you understand that?

I think we all want D-dub to succed otherwise we wouldn't spend our money on pre order the game huh ?
    And about piracy well not much can be done, sooner or later some one will upload BoneCraft on torrents like they did with BoneTown. And well you might want to stay postivie but nothing will change the fact that BoneTown is great game worth they money while BoneCraft is not. (at least not for 35$)

Boneblivion: A Future Game That Appears Set In The Past But Has Future Shit In It! DUH DUH DAA!

If the game were online, there would be no pirates. D-Dub would make a lot more money if they made an online game instead, even if it takes more money.

Monthly fees piss me off.