No mmorpg, no multiplayer! I'm saying a single player free roaming rpg with:
Main questline, side quests, mini-games(strip poker & blackjack, experience points, character leveling & perks,
a pyramid of progressive difficulty, harvesting shrooms,weed, payotee, I wanna enter a pub & do a quest to help
the hot barmaid clear the cellar of rats before banging her behind the counter which there after you can pay her to do it again. I wanna kill shit w/ ancient weapons through the 1st half of the game like, swords, spears, rocks, then work our way up to guns & grenades then future tech. A mix of past, present & future.
D-dub's got all the pieces, now they need the imagination & drive & $$ to put it all in order. They were closer to this w/ BT than BC but BC has some added goodness that could lead to a brighter & better future for adult gaming.
I've been playing online w/ ppl over xbox & I must say it sucks. Mostly a.d.d. sufferers swigging red bulls & running through games as fast as they can for some amazing ending that will reveal all but never does. I don't remember the last game I played that had a 'good' ending, so what's the rush??
And let's face it I play this kind of game when I wanna play w/ my 'joystick' & my controller so knowing or hearing my friends wanking off really doesn't appeal to me. Argue that it'd be fun w/ a female on the other end but let's face it, it's mostly dudes interested in this stuff so finding that 3% of female gamers is a snowballs chance in hell so
let's stick to single player sex spank off games, ok?