Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonetown Modding?

Yeah, I'm hoping the mod tool works with BT also.

It might not. They said they'd be moving alot of BT 'assets' over to BC for use,
    so technically u could 'remake' BT but I dunno for sure.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Has anyone figured out how to change breast sizes? I'm thinking it might be in the .dwc files which we can't open. I played around with some of the chick body texture files, but was unable to alter the breast size.

your correct the .dwc's are objects you would need to convert them to dts objects. you then need a prog capable of editing dts objects (torque3d) or a filter for 3d game max. after you edit then convert back to dts then back to dwc. i do not know if that makes any sense to you. it would need to be converted to an editable object. on a final note just wait for the tools we do not know what they are capable of yet or do we need bc to port bt over to.
    Last edited by FastLane; 02-08-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: w8 4 the tools

Yep, that makes sense and realistically is probably beyond my very low talents.

I would most centenly like to have the abilyti not just to cheate missions and poses and stuff but also a totaly diferent map inside the BoneCrafter but I heard it will be able to use it on BoneTown as well

A few things, Korbe78, that sucks that you get jerked like that on Torrents(don't use them personally but it's nice to have the option). Torrents aren't Illegal but they sometimes get blocked either on sites or from some other source. It would be nice to find out if there actually is a tool/program to mod/make user created content/expansions for bonetown in the works.I've swapped out all the fatchicks( in my copy) and replaced them with hotchicks by systematically going through and copying the hotchick .DTM files and renaming them all Fatty.However if anyone does need the original fatty files I have them..all 126 of them. Just make sure it's ok to to post them and that if you go to put files back just put them back in the right places otherwise you get misaligned and screwed up body parts.

is there a mod that will make all the chick nude all permanently that i can use with FastLane's mod

no not yet, but the next best thing is juddre script mod. (shift-n Make all girls nude) FILE @ ARC IVE LINK --->

Link: dead

read all the juddre posts it will tell you how to install (juddre's script mod). i still have to say it, everyone send a BIG thx. to juddre for his script...
    Last edited by FastLane; 07-10-2015 at 09:28 AM. Reason: link dead

i tryed the script mod and i cant get it to work
    i found what i need on page 5 ,i used it and it works so all the girls are now always nude http://www.bonetown.com/community/in...&limitstart=24
    Last edited by Eon; 08-21-2012 at 07:06 PM.