Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bonetown Modding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    Sry, sounds kool but if I try to torrent my ISP shuts me down.
    Your location says New England, USA. That is illegal here, in the USA. It's called censoring the internet. That's why Wikipedia and other websites are blacked out; because of a bill that lets ISPs block the websites you visit among other things.

Whoever told you that is giving you wrong information. Your ISP won't shut you down for downloading a torrent. Torrents themselves aren't even illegal. The mod you want to download isn't illegal.

They literally blocked my internet & I had to call them to unblock it so don't give me that shit.torrenting is illegal, everything I do is being monitored, & downloading a stupid mod isn't worth getting my internet blocked. So don't tell me I won't get in trouble when I already did.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Where I live they will send you two emails first and the third time, court, a fine and maybe jail time. It had happen here in this State twice already but why is it that they will not let people share files with anyone? There are sites that shares music and videos and they made them pay a fine once but not anymore. It is out right wrong.

i wanted a more sexy bt the fatty dwc files are replaced with the hot chick models. there is no installer so it will not rune your game just do not use the dwc files in my mod. that will allow you to have fat chicks. it was for my own enjoyment. i could not stand the jimmy neutron looking fat chick.

garbonzo606 you are right torrents files are not illegal nor the clients. torrents are files that point one pc to another pc. now the content on the pc you download the file from could be illegal, contain malware, and viruses.

Korb78 on the other hand has a differenternt problem (Time Warner). Time Warner Cable owns Road Runner. Time Warner views all torrents as illegal because it may contain one of their movies. Time Warner floods the net with fake torrents to track isp's downloading movies. funny time warner gets to use torrents, but their net user do not. an old saying comes to mind "that's the pot calling the kettle black."

maybe d-dub will have a mod host when they release the tool set. at that time i'll upload it to there. hopefully they become as big or bigger than rock star and incorporate user mods in new releases of their game.
    Last edited by FastLane; 03-05-2012 at 09:33 AM.

See, told you I couldn't touch torrents. I don't make up this shit.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Some ISPs block torrents just to save the bandwidth as well. They will tell you all sorts of bs about why. It's done mostly so they don't have to replace old or cheap equipment between you and them to provide the high end of the service you think you are paying for.

A high-res texture ???
    I read some of the post in the old forum says they cannot change the texture of this game ...
    Is it possible ???

i am still running the old mod it has BackUps.

Link: dead

my contact info. is there. i drive though so i am out 2-3 wks at a time. the old mod sitll has fat chicks and black chicks in a backup(no belly bottons). as for the "Mexican girl from the Nobbing Hill orgy is now wearing a sari (?) with virgin cowl, and the Wobbly H girl is a completely different girl. How'd you do that?" all i did was photo shop textures and played around with the .dwc files. all that is in game objects.
    Last edited by FastLane; 07-10-2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: link dead

How did you open the .dwc files in order to alter them?

they are not altered i just found the ones i liked and named it to the original. i tried to keep every thing close to the original game textures. like the gas pumps and half off poster.

i am waiting for the mod tools. we need a way to convert dwc objects to dts objects thats when the real moding begins. not sure if it will work on vista/ w7. i can't get bt to open up in torque3d in vista. i had it work in xp once to play around with it. i did not have the time to read all the tats. that will open a whole new can of worms.

zeiyan"A high-res texture ???
    I read some of the post in the old forum says they cannot change the texture of this game ...
    Is it possible ???"

i think you read the low polly art post. And; yes it is an art form in it's self to do low polly count. yes you can use up scale .jpg .png images in the game. the larger the size the more detail appear in game, but it might make the game run a little slower loading the image and sizeing them. i forget explaine my self because i covered some of this stuff in the old forum. you can play around with the image size. the game is more than capable of handling 1024x1024 and 1024x512 and larger. i probably posted my texture mod late a little over a year ago because bt was in testing in 2007.

i forgot; they need to add three new classes in a patch or new release of bt:

Chick_BodyBlack tattoo class
    Chick_BodyLatina tattoo class
    Chick_BodyPlain tattoo class

they also need to make each class use its own accessories pants(Panties) and tops. that would give us the ability to have all classes in the game. as it is now all classes use the same tops and panties. that is the reason they are all Chick_BodyLatina class and Chick_BodyPlain class.
    Last edited by FastLane; 02-07-2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: forgot