Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonetown Modding?

Bonetown Modding?

Since you announced that a mod tool will be released for BC will
    BT's be released as well to breathe new life into it?
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Where was this mentioned? A mod tool would be cool for both games (depending on what a player can actually mod).

http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.ph...-possibilities
    It's here under BC expand section.

When the modding begins I will try to pull some of
    the more adult oriented modders away from the
    Nexus. LOTS of pervs mod Skyrim & Fallout & I'm sure
    they'd do some amazing things here if they could.
    Last edited by Korbe78; 01-02-2012 at 09:38 PM.

i hope they incorporate a dff to dts in the tool set. torque3d no longer supports dff files. i am referring to the car models in the game. we would be able to use the old 3d models from gta, vc and SA...

ok completed sort of completed my texture mod. my time is too short now. it's a torrent file. i did not add the 200+ poster3 i made, or the skull replacements, leekun replacements, and not all the core files that were in the first mod. the first mod release was a rush job with lots of junk left in it.

things i have changed in the new release:

-all the doors and most cabinet doors

-added bellybuttons to the chicks(two formats alpha and non alpha)

-reworked latina vag.(two formats alpha and non alpha) i have not tested alpha yet.

-removed all fat chicks just backup your original dwc files and replace with the ones i added.(all the dwc files in each folder if you miss any you will have The Island of Dr. Moreau chicks: hair, jewelry, ect...)

-i finished the unfinished posters in Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\interiors\textures\Signag e

-i added colar and sponge paint to walls

-i added new range stove top, dryer door, reworked: the ghetto blaster(face), speaker, juke box(face), lighting, lighting corona, church stained glass, the gas pumps(updated the pumps to look more real life like),the mail box got touched up so the boobie is more viewable, a better tattoo sign(you like this one it's ecchi and the unmatched line now matches-seamless), i changed the beer label to match the old mod, new rims on most cars, and much more.....

-i fixed my old F-ups and added new ones:

=i added the moon igna me forgot the readme.(backup Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\skies then add the textures i provided)

=rename Chick_BodyDevil2.png to Chick_BodyDevil.png another mess up when i was trying to mod the skin.

i fixed the see-through shirts, but i still need to work on the black shirt(it looks fine in adobe not so fine ingame).

i ll try to add pictures in a couple of months will be though at this time.
    if someone does use the mod feel free to post pics.

Link: dead

D-dub feel free to use any of my textures in the game or upcoming games i did make 200+ poster3's the bone u one(they are in the old mod).

former FastLane128 you can go through old arcive for more info.

i found a new branch for skin moders here:

http://forum.d-dub.com/group.php?groupid=1

trying to find out if there is a way to stop the resizeing problem.

i am still running the old mod it has BackUps.
    Link: dead

my contact info. is there. i drive though so i am out 2-3 wks at a time. the old mod sitll has fat chicks and black chicks in a backup(no belly bottons and other things).
    Last edited by FastLane; 07-10-2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: dead links

Sry, sounds kool but if I try to torrent my ISP shuts me down.

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    i hope they incorporate a dff to dts in the tool set. torque3d no longer supports dff files. i am referring to the car models in the game. we would be able to use the old 3d models from gta, vc and SA...

ok completed sort of completed my texture mod. my time is too short now. it's a torrent file. i did not add the 200+ poster3 i made, or the skull replacements, leekun replacements, and not all the core files that were in the first mod. the first mod release was a rush job with lots of junk left in it.

things i have changed in the new release:

-all the doors and most cabinet doors

-added bellybuttons to the chicks(two formats alpha and non alpha)

-reworked latina vag.(two formats alpha and non alpha) i have not tested alpha yet.

-removed all fat chicks just backup your original dwc files and replace with the ones i added.(all the dwc files in each folder if you miss any you will have The Island of Dr. Moreau chicks: hair, jewelry, ect...)

-i finished the unfinished posters in Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\interiors\textures\Signag e

-i added colar and sponge paint to walls

-i added new range stove top, dryer door, reworked: the ghetto blaster(face), speaker, juke box(face), lighting, lighting corona, church stained glass, the gas pumps(updated the pumps to look more real life like),the mail box got touched up so the boobie is more viewable, a better tattoo sign(you like this one it's ecchi and the unmatched line now matches-seamless), i changed the beer label to match the old mod, new rims on most cars, and much more.....

-i fixed my old F-ups and added new ones:

=i added the moon igna me forgot the readme.(backup Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\skies then add the textures i provided)

=rename Chick_BodyDevil2.png to Chick_BodyDevil.png another mess up when i was trying to mod the skin.

i fixed the see-through shirts, but i still need to work on the black shirt(it looks fine in adobe not so fine ingame).

i ll try to add pictures in a couple of months will be though at this time.
    if someone does use the mod feel free to post pics.

Link: file size 480mb
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6923661

D-dub feel free to use any of my textures in the game or upcoming games i did make 200+ poster3's the bone u one(they are in the old mod).

former FastLane128 you can go through old arcive for more info.
    Why did you remove the fat chicks? I like SOME BBWs....

Quote Originally Posted by Korbe78 View Post
    Sry, sounds kool but if I try to torrent my ISP shuts me down.
    Your location says New England, USA. That is illegal here, in the USA. It's called censoring the internet. That's why Wikipedia and other websites are blacked out; because of a bill that lets ISPs block the websites you visit among other things.

Whoever told you that is giving you wrong information. Your ISP won't shut you down for downloading a torrent. Torrents themselves aren't even illegal. The mod you want to download isn't illegal.

They literally blocked my internet & I had to call them to unblock it so don't give me that shit.torrenting is illegal, everything I do is being monitored, & downloading a stupid mod isn't worth getting my internet blocked. So don't tell me I won't get in trouble when I already did.

i wanted a more sexy bt the fatty dwc files are replaced with the hot chick models. there is no installer so it will not rune your game just do not use the dwc files in my mod. that will allow you to have fat chicks. it was for my own enjoyment. i could not stand the jimmy neutron looking fat chick.

garbonzo606 you are right torrents files are not illegal nor the clients. torrents are files that point one pc to another pc. now the content on the pc you download the file from could be illegal, contain malware, and viruses.

Korb78 on the other hand has a differenternt problem (Time Warner). Time Warner Cable owns Road Runner. Time Warner views all torrents as illegal because it may contain one of their movies. Time Warner floods the net with fake torrents to track isp's downloading movies. funny time warner gets to use torrents, but their net user do not. an old saying comes to mind "that's the pot calling the kettle black."

maybe d-dub will have a mod host when they release the tool set. at that time i'll upload it to there. hopefully they become as big or bigger than rock star and incorporate user mods in new releases of their game.
    Last edited by FastLane; 03-05-2012 at 09:33 AM.

See, told you I couldn't touch torrents. I don't make up this shit.