Thread: Bonetown Modding?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i hope they incorporate a dff to dts in the tool set. torque3d no longer supports dff files. i am referring to the car models in the game. we would be able to use the old 3d models from gta, vc and SA...

ok completed sort of completed my texture mod. my time is too short now. it's a torrent file. i did not add the 200+ poster3 i made, or the skull replacements, leekun replacements, and not all the core files that were in the first mod. the first mod release was a rush job with lots of junk left in it.

things i have changed in the new release:

-all the doors and most cabinet doors

-added bellybuttons to the chicks(two formats alpha and non alpha)

-reworked latina vag.(two formats alpha and non alpha) i have not tested alpha yet.

-removed all fat chicks just backup your original dwc files and replace with the ones i added.(all the dwc files in each folder if you miss any you will have The Island of Dr. Moreau chicks: hair, jewelry, ect...)

-i finished the unfinished posters in Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\interiors\textures\Signag e

-i added colar and sponge paint to walls

-i added new range stove top, dryer door, reworked: the ghetto blaster(face), speaker, juke box(face), lighting, lighting corona, church stained glass, the gas pumps(updated the pumps to look more real life like),the mail box got touched up so the boobie is more viewable, a better tattoo sign(you like this one it's ecchi and the unmatched line now matches-seamless), i changed the beer label to match the old mod, new rims on most cars, and much more.....

-i fixed my old F-ups and added new ones:

=i added the moon igna me forgot the readme.(backup Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\skies then add the textures i provided)

=rename Chick_BodyDevil2.png to Chick_BodyDevil.png another mess up when i was trying to mod the skin.

i fixed the see-through shirts, but i still need to work on the black shirt(it looks fine in adobe not so fine ingame).

i ll try to add pictures in a couple of months will be though at this time.
    if someone does use the mod feel free to post pics.

Link: dead

D-dub feel free to use any of my textures in the game or upcoming games i did make 200+ poster3's the bone u one(they are in the old mod).

former FastLane128 you can go through old arcive for more info.

i found a new branch for skin moders here:

http://forum.d-dub.com/group.php?groupid=1

trying to find out if there is a way to stop the resizeing problem.

i am still running the old mod it has BackUps.
    Link: dead

my contact info. is there. i drive though so i am out 2-3 wks at a time. the old mod sitll has fat chicks and black chicks in a backup(no belly bottons and other things).
    Last edited by FastLane; 07-10-2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: dead links