When it comes to bugs ive experienced three: First of all when it comes to the Right-Click feature: The Camera angle.
In a situation when you pressing the right mouse button, one of the positions during sex the girls body is turned op side down, which means the girl is not looking at one but more like here body is placed wrong. All in all her body is upside down relative to the screen.

The second one is in the fantasy mode: You cant do the final scene with the elf queen as you could do with The man/Female boss in Bonetown. You cant even see her anywhere. Yuo have to do the whole mission over again, which is pretty anyoing.

The last bug ive discovered is that when i turned my character to one of the side of the map he went right trough the ground and through the map, so he was just in front of a bagckground with the moon behind and then there was comming this messsage saying: Breath and then i start the missions over again.

Ideas for Boncraft
When it comes to expansion of the game for eksample, I would like if you could make more patches to the game.
In Bonetown you only have one, the so called 1.1 and nothing else and that feels like that bonecraft could get in the same situation if you see my point here
So if there could be added more feautres to the game like a couple of brand new missions or other surpriseingly things it would be great.
Ive felt that the game was completetet too quick.
What do you guys think?

Another thing is that in fantasy mode, you cant even have sex with the mission girls in Bonetown as reagular girls, when it comes to pick up which girl you want to having sex with. Im talking about why not choose Candy in her hot blue bathing suit? PoonJam? Tangi the chinsese girl and all the other in fantasy mode too, with their normal look and cloth ofc in the game? So you can pick them up too under: Select Random Girl.
You can do that with the Devils wife, The Angel girl, The Nune ect, so why not the other famous bonetown girls too in fantasy mode?