When it comes to expansion of the game for eksample, I would like if there could be make more patches to the game.
In Bonetown you only have one, the so called 1.1 and nothing else and that feels like that bonecraft could get in the same situation if you see my point here
So if there could be added more feautres to the game like a couple of brand new missions or other surpriseingly things it would be great.
Ive felt that the game was completetet too quick after the final scene in the game.
What do you guys think?

Heres the bugs ive found : One when it comes to the Right-Click feature: The Camera angle.
In a situation when you pressing the right mouse button, one of the positions during sex the girls body is turned op side down, which means the girl is not looking at one but more like here body is placed wrong. All in all her body is upside down relative to the screen.

Another bugs that ive just discovered is in Fantasy Mode you cant having sex with the Elf Queen. You cant find her at all.
You cant even do the last scene with her in fantasy mode you have to do the final mission over again.
It would be great, if you could do the final scene with her in Fantasy Mode too etc.

Another is also in Fantasy Mode: When you go against one of those lips there`s no girl at all.

The last bug ive discovered is that when i turned my character to one of the sides of the map he went right trough the ground and through the map, so he was just in front of a bagckground with the moon behind and then there was comming this messsage saying: Breath and then i start the missions over again. It sometimes happend when you move against someone in a fight of bypassing an obstacle.
Im sorry i dont have any Screenshots.

Hope ive helped a bit