Thread: Chapter 6 Mission 2 Glitch

Chapter 6 Mission 2 Glitch

I was playing the mission on the hard difficulty, when it loaded from the end of part one to the start of mission 2 there were no elfs to fight. When I destroyed all of the statues there wasn't a barrier, thus no way to end the mission without quitting. I took a couple screen shots of my wranglers stuck on the other side of the barrier.

I have tried to recreate the glitch, but have only managed to get it to occur about 1 in every 5 or 6 trys.

My system is windows XP SP3 32-bit.
    Core 2 Quad 2.67
    4GB of Ram (3.5 since 32-bit XP can only use 4GB of Ram)
    9500GT 512MB of Ram

I am running all of the highest settings.
    Last edited by fattness222; 12-31-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Here are the screen shots. I had to resize them. One shot for each side of where the barrier should be.
    BoneCraft 2011-12-31 17-56-20-15.bmpBoneCraft 2011-12-31 17-56-04-51.bmp

Could you upload your console log file for the times this happened? We can take a look at it then.

Thanks.

Where are they located?

To find BoneCraft's console logs, follow these steps:

1. At your desktop, click on the START (or Windows Logo if on Windows 7) button at the bottom-left of your screen

2. Select "Run" and in the Open dialog box type "%AppData%" (without the quotes) and press enter

3. A new window should pop-up and from there just double-click on the BoneCraft sub-folder and inside will be the "console-XXXX-XXXX.log" files

Log files

Additional Log files