Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tech Support

Hey
    Just got Bonecraft, and have a lot problems,
    - The game keeps asking for Accept each time I start the game.
    - My game keeps resetting the Chapters when i start, even when I start a new profile
    - When I come to Chapter 3, after the intro, the game crashes
    - In Chapter 2 my game becomes very slow

I have tried to reinstalling the game, it did not work.
    have Windows XP Home premium, 4 GB Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo Processer 2,50 Ghz 2,50 Ghz,
    NVIDIA GeForce 9500M Gs

And my game is on the lowest Setting.

Please Help!!

Yeah lots of folks have had problems with the game being glitchy. Your just going to have to suffer through it like the rest of us. D-Dub isn't offering any help

Seems like their staff is concentrating on getting out the mod kits at the moment. Maybe once those are out, BC will get some developer time to chase down and eliminate some of the bugs.

It does seem like the game was rushed out to meet a date that was picked a few months ago.

I'll definitely be holding off buying the game until I get a new computer as my current one seems like it falls short of the suggested specs. Hopefully by then a lot of the bugs will be worked out and hopefully lots of new mods and games from all you guys using the (hopefully) soon to be released mod kit!

Just bought this and it already is crashing like mad... I even looked up the error, still can't fix it..

It keeps crashing within 3 minutes of the first mission the error box says something about memory allocation. And the fantasy room doesn't show any girls in it. They are making sounds, but the rooms empty... Very disappointed and how that this gets fixed soon...

Quote Originally Posted by FieldMouse View Post
    Just bought this and it already is crashing like mad... I even looked up the error, still can't fix it..

It keeps crashing within 3 minutes of the first mission the error box says something about memory allocation. And the fantasy room doesn't show any girls in it. They are making sounds, but the rooms empty... Very disappointed and how that this gets fixed soon...
    What's your texture settings set to? They should ALL be on low! Texture, lighting set em all to low.

As for fantasy room you need to go upstairs turn left go up more stairs wind around go through 3 rooms then you'll find sex stores. Plus I just found women sitting on barrels just waiting to be boned, no sex store. I was able to bang a fatty for the first time! There should be more spots like these out in the free-roam area.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

The fatty waiting around to be banged is in the "The Hare And The Mare". It's one of the bungalos in the fantasy area.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbo View Post
    Everytime i download bonecraft it always comes a up with a error when i extract it saying some files are corrupt 3rd time downloading now.

Has anyone else had this fault ?
    I'm getting the above error and I'm also getting the error

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\BoneTownInstall1.0 .4.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

also happening with C:\Users\User\Desktop\Downloads\BoneCraftInstall1. 0.4(2).exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Happens every time at about 10-20% download (I have adobe flash).
    Last edited by demonwonders; 03-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Because you used the cheat codes.

Hi I am having trouble running bonetown in windows 8 preview. How did you do this? Bonecraft is another case. I just downloaded bonecraft into windows 8,I can't even click on the accept and decline in the bonecraft user agreement page, because my mouse pointer is restricted to an small rectangle shaped area on the upper left hand side of the screen so I can't click on the agree and decline icons. I tried to use the tab key that didn't work. Just frustrated!