Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech Support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Tech Support

Any technical issues you have with BoneCraft please post on this board.

hi i need to know if my laptop can play bonecraft before i order it. i have a amd turion x2 dual core moble zm84 2300ghz processor. 4.00 gb of ram. 64 bit os with a ati radeon hd 3200 graphics card.I am using vista home service pack 2 can i play the game with this or not please let me know if you can. i am not very pc smart thank you and keep up the good work

Yeah you should be a able to run BoneCraft and if not we will refund you 100%

thank you. you are a great help and keep up the great work

i have no sound or music in my game. my speakers are turned on and under audio settings in game everything is at 100%. just installed it. everything else on my computer has sound so im really stumped as to what it could be. thanks for your time.

disregard, i figured it out. thanks anyway.
    Last edited by viralbasilisk; 01-12-2012 at 12:56 AM.

hi , i pre-order bonecraft about a few days ago before release and finally when the 12th get here i click the download buton and for some reason nothing happens no run box or anything, please help don't know why its not downloding my computer meets the requirements and i not using any anti-viruse

Quote Originally Posted by grandki904 View Post
    hi , i pre-order bonecraft about a few days ago before release and finally when the 12th get here i click the download buton and for some reason nothing happens no run box or anything, please help don't know why its not downloding my computer meets the requirements and i not using any anti-viruse
    Flash must be installed to use the download button.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Dub View Post
    Flash must be installed to use the download button.
    yep the other flash didn't seem to work but after i use google chrome, then it worked just fine so thanks a million, im enjoyin the game, really bad ass

Lieutenant
    After I finished the final mission (fucking the queen), the fantasyroom glitches. Meaning: that the walls dissapear. The rest is still there, the girls, couches, whatever. But the walls dissapear. But they still block movement. Once you enter the room, the walls reappear. When you go out of the room, they dissapear again. Weird bug.

Everytime i download bonecraft it always comes a up with a error when i extract it saying some files are corrupt 3rd time downloading now.

Has anyone else had this fault ?