Thread: Bug: Chapter 7 Elf masters with gems stopped appearing

Bug: Chapter 7 Elf masters with gems stopped appearing

This was the first playthrough, so I may have missed a few of the dropped gem sticks, or maybe they were stuck in walls or something. But, it got to a point where the guys with the gems stopped spawning, and I didn't see any gems with blue arrows lying on the ground.

I was stuck completely battling an endless spawn group with no way to complete the mission.

Can you please make it where the gem weapons don't disappear after they are dropped? Or, maybe one of my teammates had them and didn't use them on the doors.

Anyways, I'm not totally sure what happened, but I was completely stuck on this mission, fighting an endless mob of bad guys, with no way to complete the quest.

This was a post .02 patch bug.

I've seen enemies rarely pick these up as weapons, and one time I had one fly over the wall and into the water outside of the courtyard area (which I thought could be a problem, but you can jump down, pick it up, and get back to the area you need to be).

Haven't seen the moon jewels completely disappear yet; and during one of my playthroughs on the mission I even purposely left one on the ground to see if it would de-spawn (like the other kinds of drops), but didn't get it to happen.

Doesn't the dropped moon jewel show up on the GPS? I can't remember. Because maybe if it does, it might be easier for you to track (in case it didn't actually disappear).

I'll try and keep an eye out for this issue when I can get around to replaying that chapter/mission to see if I can reproduce it as well.

It was kind of hard to tell what was what on the gps. There was a gold diamond shape, and I tried to find it by swimming in the canal. But, that was futile. If the gem weapon was on the map, then it was hopelessly lost inside of the wall or under the ground. Also, I personally killed 2 of the gem masters and took their gems to the doors. But, the mission was stuck at 3/5 gems. I'm not sure how the third was completed, unless being stuck in the ground under a wall completed the score.