Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest D-DUB project

Banned
    they should try kickstarter anyway,whats the worst that can happen they get their kickstarter page deleted right ?

Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKer911 View Post
    they should try kickstarter anyway,whats the worst that can happen they get their kickstarter page deleted right ?
    www.offbeatr.com

So anyone have evidence of their latest work?

Banned
    whats that link,pino?

the last work we know about is the vstroker videos they did for that vstroker sex toy.horni4emos,beside that,nothing,got a reply some months ago about they started working on a bonetown online game,but they need more money,so lets not hold our breath on this

Online will fail, should just to an offline game like before, just maybe add co-op as a option. A little side boning. :P

Banned
    thats what i told them when i had the privilege to get a reply from them lol,a BT 2 is much better,since they cant do expansions,due to the older engine they used to make bonetown 1,thats what they told me

I already tried contacting them with no result in weeks.
    That V-Stroker thing they're making videos for seems to be their current projects. Too bad, another Bone game is what we need, especially with the new looks that those videos have.