Thread: A Request *Spoiler*

A Request *Spoiler*

I know it seems a little silly to mark this topic a *Spoiler*, but I didn't want to ruin the reward for others if they haven't collected all the Alien Artifacts yet.

Anyhow, after collecting all the Alien Artifacts a new NPC appears on the path that runs up the hill next to the Orc Encampment. An Alien Queen, no less.

My request is I think she should be moved or after interacting with her you are moved to some unique room/location. How it is now is that while you having sex with the Alien Queen and change positions, the scene abruptly changes from outside of the Orc Encampment to inside (to accomodate the varied positions I assume). This situation can cause a couple of weird things to happen like texture/background pop-in (from the changing of location) to sometimes even Orcs getting into the camera view since they spawn inside the Orc Encampment normally.

And lastly, and probably not do-able at this point, I think not only that the Alien Queen should be the reward for the Alien Artifact collectibles, but she should offer a bonus mission/chapter. An idea for you guys, maybe?

Thats a good idea. I would suggest that the artifact count stay on the screen instead of just displaying when you collect an addtional artifact.