Thread: Unlock Notification Window for Hard Wood Elves has cut-off text

Unlock Notification Window for Hard Wood Elves has cut-off text

Location: During Chapter 7 - The Glory Days (though might be able to be done in a later chapter since the requirement for this unlock to appear is to have the player bone a Hard Wood Elf for the first time)

Screenshot:

BoneCraft - Hard Wood Elves Unlock Box.JPG

Expected Result:

For the text to all fit properly in the pop-up window. Maybe the text running off out of the window space is because "Hard Wood Elves" is in a slightly larger/different-looking font?

If the font used by "Hard Wood Elves" is the issue, I also noticed that the unlock notification window for "All Night Elves" uses the same font, but it does not have the issue of text running off out of the window.

I'm sure the "Bloody Elves" was using the same font as the rest of the text, but I'm not sure about "Pink Elves". But font aside, the "Hard Wood Elves" unlock notification window was the only one I saw with this issue.

This is a font issues having to do with font size. We are taking a look into this.

Font for "Hard Wood Elf" and "All Night Elf" appears incorrectly

As of game version 1.0.2, when the player completes Chapter 8 and Chapter 10, the reward pop-ups for "Hard Wood Elf" and "All Night Elf" appear to be using a different font.

Unlike the original bug, where it caused the text to run outside of the pop-up window, I just thought to mention that these two situations appear differently than the rest of the reward pop-up windows.

Screenshots:

BoneCraft - Chapter 8 Complete.JPG

BoneCraft - Chapter 10 Complete.JPG