Very well said. I found myself thinking a lot of the same things as I played. I played Bonetown as well, and I do find myself missing certain aspects of it, while still enjoying the advancements that have been made with Bonecraft. I haven't beaten BC yet, but the comments from others about how short it is worry me. One thing I liked about BT was how open and sprawling it was, and how much there was to do. Not just missions, but lots to explore, collect, etc., and different minigames to try, along with a wide variety of random chicks. The soundtrack was great as well, I agree with you on that. I actually ended up purchasing some songs from it, in fact. I rarely do that for game soundtracks.

The different positions and being able to switch between them are great, but I found myself hoping for a threesome option, especially when I saw the pairs of chicks in the fantasy room. I felt somewhat let down when they turned out to be lesbians. I'm not as into that as other guys seem to be. If I'm not in on the action, I have trouble maintaining interest.

I don't know if an MMO is the right direction to go in, though it can seem tempting, but I agree in a sense; I think that a game with more of those elements would probably last longer before being put aside and forgotten by players, though the experience in this game does flow pretty well, and is tight, for what it is. I just don't want it to be over too soon, and often it made me wish I were off on my own exploring in Bonetown, rather than saddled with a squad, constantly spawning enemies all around me, and squad mates nailing chicks before I can get to them (I'm the captain, dammit! ). More RPG elements and exploration are always a good thing. I think one of my favorite types of games is the "Massively Single-player RPG" as they call it, or it's cousin, the gta-style open world action game (Like Bonetown).

It is nice to see the platforming seems to be largely gone though, that was the worst aspect of BT for me, heh.

Sorry about any potential threadjacking, I just haven't posted my impressions yet fully, so I guess I ended up doing some of that when you got me thinking about all this. I hope I have contributed something to the discussion though, and I appreciate the good writeup. Like I said, I agree with most of the points you made, and I think we're definitely coming from the same place. Not very many studios are willing or able to make a real, legit adult video game with both gameplay and adult components that are actually worth engaging in, and D-dub has stepped up where few others have. For that, I am trying to show my support as well, and have some fun while I'm at it.
So please excuse any negativity, it is all meant to be constructive, and I enjoy both of the D-dub games overall. I have high hopes for the future as well, looking forward to seeing what's next, either in terms of expanded content or sequels, offshoots, etc.