Thread: Making orcs and sex bots cum is too easy.

Making orcs and sex bots cum is too easy.

It almost seems like it takes longer to initiate sex than it does to make an ugly green orc or sex bot cum.

Anyone else think this could be a more challenging aspect of the game? It seemed much more challenging and longer (thus more imaginatively stimulating) in BoneTown.

Unlike BoneTown, there doesn't appear to be a "sex difficulty/challenge" for the different body types, but since there is no way to improve Fort Worth's "sexual prowess" like in BoneTown (inwhich you had to endeavor to increase your balls' size to even have a chance at pleasing the "hotter" chicks) I can see why this is not apparent in BoneCraft.

And while the EASY and NORMAL difficulties might not pose a problem, HARD mode might be a tad bit more frustrating in certain situations if it took a long time to please certain girls. For example, during Chapter 7 the objectives during each stage is to bone 10 elven chicks while being constantly attacked by the elven guys who continuously respawn. If the player took it upon themself to bone the elven chicks (not waiting for the other Wranglers to do it for them), if it took too long to actually please each of the chicks the player might find the rest of their Wrangler squad getting killed too often (they are not too good at getting rid of those elven archers). And as you have already stated, initiating sex can already take long enough, so add that with possibly getting interrupted while trying to initiate sex with the above scenario and it feels like it could get more frustrating than being a challenge.

But apart from what I've said below, I do agree with your thoughts on how the sex "mechanic" is handled in BoneCraft as opposed to BoneTown. Though with how BoneCraft plays with infinite enemies, squad/player health to keep track of, no real "sexual performance" upgrade system for the player, etc., I see it as an unfortunate balancing issue between being able to handle the real-time fighting and sex options while the fighting is going on.

I hope my opinion made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadCow View Post
    Unlike BoneTown, there doesn't appear to be a "sex difficulty/challenge" for the different body types, but since there is no way to improve Fort Worth's "sexual prowess" like in BoneTown (inwhich you had to endeavor to increase your balls' size to even have a chance at pleasing the "hotter" chicks) I can see why this is not apparent in BoneCraft.

And while the EASY and NORMAL difficulties might not pose a problem, HARD mode might be a tad bit more frustrating in certain situations if it took a long time to please certain girls. For example, during Chapter 7 the objectives during each stage is to bone 10 elven chicks while being constantly attacked by the elven guys who continuously respawn. If the player took it upon themself to bone the elven chicks (not waiting for the other Wranglers to do it for them), if it took too long to actually please each of the chicks the player might find the rest of their Wrangler squad getting killed too often (they are not too good at getting rid of those elven archers). And as you have already stated, initiating sex can already take long enough, so add that with possibly getting interrupted while trying to initiate sex with the above scenario and it feels like it could get more frustrating than being a challenge.

But apart from what I've said below, I do agree with your thoughts on how the sex "mechanic" is handled in BoneCraft as opposed to BoneTown. Though with how BoneCraft plays with infinite enemies, squad/player health to keep track of, no real "sexual performance" upgrade system for the player, etc., I see it as an unfortunate balancing issue between being able to handle the real-time fighting and sex options while the fighting is going on.

I hope my opinion made sense.
    All of this makes sense, I guess. It's just frustrating, because I feel like the ball size (and challenges involved with different women) was the funnest part of BoneTown, plus I'm finding the combat of BoneCraft as a definite improvement over BoneTown, but not nearly as fun as roaming around BoneTown being a man whore in a quest for hotter and hotter chicks. Plus, I kind of enjoyed boning the fat chicks.

I'll probably make a more detailed post about my impressions, but I really miss this aspect of the game(s). I've made it through like 6 levels, and I've only boned my sex bot and green orcs. There isn't a lot of boning so far in BoneCraft.

I agree the build up almost fills up by itself! Slow it down! Since we can bang during battles
    getting hit should knock her bar down making the game take longer & more challenging. Just
    don't make 1 hit break the sex scene all together cus that would suck!
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

I would at least like to see the elf women take a little bit longer to make cum. I have played the orge mission (10) on all three difficulties and didn't notice any of them being harder than the next.

Well, maybe having it take too long during battle is a bad idea, what about just giving them (ALL chicks)
    more stamina in Sexshop mode. Perhaps levels of more stamina for each individual girl on your list,
    leading up to infinite! This way you can take ur time, enjoy the MANY new views & angles, & make her cum
    multiple times!

Also please stretch out the cum scene a few seconds longer to enjoy the view of where the spunk flies.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Having an infinite stamina meter for the player is a good idea; kind of like how BoneTown had it in the "Fantasy" Room where if you selected to replay the "reward scene" from a complete mission, the player could keep the scene going for as long as they wanted to since the blue stamina meter never decreased.

As Korbe78 mentioned, this method would allow the player to be able to enjoy the new feature of being able to switch through all the positions without running out of stamina and needing to re-initiate the scene.