Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sales Support

Post Sales Support

Any sales, download, or serial number issues please post on this board.

I had issues with my pc and had to format it. Now it says I have exceeded my activation limit, and I cannot activate the beta.

How do you stand with refunds ?
    Becasue after playing BoneCraft Beta I feel like beeing scamed
    Absolutely not satisfied with this game

Hi, i ordered the Bonecraft but now i want the BoneTown as well,can i still have the discount?

Private
    I cannot get the order screen to generate a working username and password so I can purchase the game!

I had problems with my purchase, it said it was refused and the next time i tried it sait the transaction was duplicated. Now if i try to acces my account it says it doesn't exist and if I try to purchase again it says the username is used. How can I checkif I was charged? I didn't get any email.

i ordered both games and neither of the download links for them work have emailed support and heard nothing back

Purchased a copy. Have my serial number (never used). Download failed for some reason, claiming it couldn't open. Went back to try and re-download it but I cannot find an actual place to download it from. The main site seems to want me to purchase another copy through the same means that my original unsuccessful download went.

nino90
    Hi @ll Together,
    maddmandingo, so i have more then a Problem with my game-informationalso with my Serial Key, i don't know anymore when i purchased Bonetown, but it's i think a "long" time ago. Because i formated my PC too and i have no fucking idea anymore how my old E-Mail account is called(because i wrote everything down on Word-Documents on my old PC, so that i don't have to remember so many things -.-) So i hope u can lend me a hand to fix my Problem. (Stupid word combination, srry for that ;-) )

greeting Nino

adynrex
    I purchased BoneTown and would like to purchase BoneCraft. Can I get the discount for both still? Can I even purchase BoneCraft, when I tried to buy it standalone the order form states my username is used. Any way to get around that?