Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-dub dead? Is there any new game being worked on?

They have to be mostly about the money since they are a company and can't survive without it. They obviously want to please their fans too. They can't keep coming out with free stuff all the time. Sure it might bring in a few new players buying the base game, but overall I don't think it's financially feasible. I'd rather pay for a large expansion than a free small one.

Well, I would pay for a large expansion, but it would have to be pretty big.

And D-Dub just responded to this thread yesterday saying they are reading our threads. It would be nice if they were a little more active with their responses, but at least they are paying attention.

Lieutenant
    But off the top of my head, I think the biggest thing to remember is you have a hit with the Bonetown/Bonecraft engine. *However*, I think you went the wrong direction with Bonecraft. It seems to me the feedback from Bonetown was mostly that they loved the sex and free roaming, and didn't really like the combat. Yet Bonecraft went more combat, no free-roaming, and less sex... which is the complete opposite of the feedback! I would say whatever you're working on, if it uses the same engine/idea as BT and BC then you need to cut way back on combat (for certain missions it's fine, but don't make it a combat game) and add a LOT more sex and exploration/free-roaming.
    This. I completely agree. Keep the free-roaming aspect of BT, that was supercool. Just add more positions, customizability for the chicks, and some "progress" (ball size was a nice way to make "progress" in BT and rewarded you with hotter chicks to bang). The ball sack thing made it slightly RPG. Awesome. I don't mind the fighting, but not too much please. BC was bad storywise. No sexual buildup. No free roam. No "reward" for kicking people's asses. BT was sooo much better at that.

Just having a free "world" to explore with hot chicks and trying to get them to fuck you is a major turn on. Work on that. I don't know, maybe introduce more pickup lines, work on your "MOJO". Use the ball size thing, I don't know. But free roaming a world full of hot (and fat) chicks is just the bomb.

You could also add some RPG to it. Maybe your fuckspeed, durability, quality of your pickup lines, your looks, your sexual creativity. All that stuff could then interact with the amount of positions you have, the amount of girls who dig you, how easy it is to pick up a girl. At some point you could also get a "reputation", maybe some hot chicks heared that you fucked a lot of girls, and approach *YOU* for sex. Or the opposite way, and you have to convince them that they are "the real one". That would be super cool as well.
    Last edited by pino; 07-17-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Lieutenant
    I do *not* want to play with other people. I want to seduce randomly generated chicks. Thank you.

I don't want too much RPG added either. I've played a lot of those Japanese RPG games and there's far too much work involved to get to the sex/nudity. Buildup is good, and some level of work to get the "hotter" chicks or whatever (though to be honest sometimes I like BBWs!), but there should be lots of sex/sexy stuff right from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by darius12 View Post
    I don't want too much RPG added either. I've played a lot of those Japanese RPG games and there's far too much work involved to get to the sex/nudity. Buildup is good, and some level of work to get the "hotter" chicks or whatever (though to be honest sometimes I like BBWs!), but there should be lots of sex/sexy stuff right from the get-go.
    You want to get to sex easy and often in the JPRGs, then play the "hardcore" ones. Generally this means lots of sex scenes in the game, and not a "you won the heart of girl X" in many of JRPG games.

Yeah, I've tried a large variety of them. I find the ones with heavy RPG elements are very low on the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe View Post
    so are they working on something
    Supposedly. They said they'd give us some info at some point.