Thread: Money too Plentiful?

Money too Plentiful?

I've only played the first couple of missions, but so far, money is perhaps far too plentiful. This makes me miss the "grinding" aspects of bonetown, when we had to spend time exploring, jumping, beating up people for drugs and weapons, etc.

I would suggest a few things to consider.

1. In between missions, my crew should remain by the crash site. If I want to grind for money and stuff, then I have to do it alone. Otherwise, I can just run around the island collecting the money of all the enemies that my teammates kill. It's very little effort for tons of cash, because my team does all the work for me.

2. Up the prices in the store. This will make the game longer and more challenging.

So far, it's incredibly easy on normal difficulty, but, then again, I haven't made it very far.

I'll update this thread with my money and progress. Starting chapter 2, with 10k dollars, after exploring the island for about 20 minutes (I found the chinese farmers).

Nevermind. It seems ok. As the game gets harder, I'm grinding more.

Agreed, getting money too fast! Adjust some numbers. Start w/ NO cash! Raise ALL prices! Cut down on
    drop amounts. Spread out the availability of weapons, like every other mission. Start w/ 1 or no guns at all!
    How about buying different outfits for girls in ur sexshop list.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!